Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 9 years ago

2 negative hpts and 1 neg. blood test still no period and few signs of preg. could i be pregnant?

Havent had my period since march 26 and took three tests all said neg but my nipples are sore my areolas are a little darker i take naps durin the day been having back pain been moody and i had very light bleeding in april and may but only lasted a few mins a wierd sense of smell and wierd feelings in my lower tummy ive had a doctor and a nurse say it sounds like a i am pregnant but all this isnt normal for meh or my body and ive been trying to concive for awhile now but i also have pcos (polycsytic ovarion syndrom) so could my cysts be makin my tests come up neg. i really need some advice cause i can feel it in my heart and bones that i am pregnant but dont know how to find out

• helene
    Favorite Answer

The PCOS will not affect your pregnancy test results at all.

It does make it more difficult to get pregnant in the first place, and it can make your periods very irregular.It can also cause some of the symptoms you mentioned like moodiness, due to your hormones being out of whack. So I don't think you're pregnant, unless you've become pregnant since the blood test was taken.

If you're trying to conceive, obviously you need to test on a regular basis, so just keep doing that.

If you got neg blood test then you are not pregnant. They count the actual amount of HCG in the body. The body produces that in pregnancy.

Sounds like effects of pcos and cysts. Cysts can cause pregnancy/pms-like symptoms.

The only way a blood test would be negative was if you were too early, like under 9dpo.

It occurred to me. I used to be on the medical professional two weeks in the past and bought negs far and wide the bored and I went in 2 days in the past and I am five and a part weeks pregnant. Take her to the ER and ask for an ultrasound. It would possibly exhibit anything there. Best of success!!