John Frieda or Paul Mitchell anti frizz serum?

John Frieda Frizz Ease Serum OR Paul Mitchell Super Skinny? Thoughts on either one of these??

Favorite Answer

Neither, they are both a billion dollar business.

Your hair is envy from us stick straight haired girls! If you know how to care for your hair type, you won't have this problem. Melina Kanakaredes, Keri Russell are examples who has hair like yours and they've got beautiful wavy hair. Watch Deandre Brackensick on American Idol. Google them.

Shampoo. Condition. Towel dry, scrunch with gel like Samy, or hand lotion, blow-dry using a diffuser briefly, tousle the hair, finger comb, shake your head & you're good to go. Add a small dollop (size of a quarter) of gel to keep hair from frizzing. If you don't have a diffuser, use a blow heat dryer on low for 5 mins. Give it a final rinse with carbonated or sparkling water. Sparkling water reduces frizz because of its low pH level. This is a good treatment if you often let your curls air-dry because it will help to eliminate the frizz caused by humidity.

When you wake up, instead of shampooing again, keep a bottled water filled with water/conditioner and spray on your hair. Scrunch, finger comb and you're good to go! Google Haley Rinehart - American Idol she's got long beautiful curly hair! When my hair was permed in the 80's, my hair looked like hers. Look @ my hair now.

In a pinch lip balm can double as hair wax to add definition and get rid of hairline frizz.

One method to make it look fuller, add body, tame the curls, bouncier, thicker, SEXIER, softer & shinier hair is to set your hair with plastic curlers (not Velcro) after you towel dry, you'll end up with uniform balance of curls. Blow dry briefly while curling them in curlers. Take them out, and finger comb to style. Used by the best hair color models, and the fashion industry, like Victoria Secret Fashion Show Dec. 2009, 2010, & 2011, America's Next Top Models, EXPRESS, Toddlers & Tiaras, Dance Moms, Dancing with the Stars, Chris Jenner, Kim Kardashian, even used on Oprah's hair . . . . and continued to be used today where salons care about pampering your hair. When you see hair on TV a hair color commercial, they're not done by curling or straightening tools. Hair that shines like that and feels like hair, not hay, has to be done by the best hair tools available w/out damaging to the hair. When you take the curlers out, finger comb to style or lightly brush. Tousle the hair up. or shake your hair. You can use large, medium or small curlers, that depends on the length of your hair. Think of JLo's hair, she was voted as the Sexiest Woman by People magazine and Glamour's Woman of the Year 2011.

Google: Imogen Thomas wears rollers in her hair to take out the trash.

I virtually haven't really tried that John Frieda anti-frizz but, but I heard they don't work that good (I've read the stories in Ulta). I have been utilising pro Naturals Moroccan argan oil. It really helped care for the frizz and made my hair shinier and fitter. Why do not you try it? :)

The John Frieda did not work AT ALL for me. It made my hair stringy and did not protect it against heat damage. Right now i use tresemme anti frizz spray (its a black and red bottle) and then style my hair. its works wondersss :)

hope i helped

I use the super skinny serum in conjunction with the fast form cream gel. Mix small amounts of those together in your hand and put it through wet/damp hair and blow dry. It makes your hair thick, sleek, and gorgeous! I highly recommend it!

• raper

Paul Mitchell Anti Frizz