Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 8 years ago

Teens: What song/phrase has been getting on your nerves recently?

From Madagascar 3: Da da dadadada da da circus da da dadadada afro circus afro circus afro polka dot polka dot polka dot afro!

• Favorite Answer

YOLO.

• Lolwut

I love that :P

Honestly, nothing really.

I've had Call Me Maybe, Boyfriend, Afro Circus, The motto (the yolo thing) stuck in my head forever. So none of those things annoy me.

Haha

EDIT: I take that back... Chris Brown songs have been annoying me... He sucks now.

I think, love songs in general. I'm tired of turning on the radio and hearing stuff about heartbreak, depression, and anger. I've had my heart broken twice, and while it leaves you miserable, it's not the end of the world. I know writing songs is a good way of expressing yourself, but it's irritating when EVERY song is about love.

YOLO. That irritates me too, because it gives off a completely different connotation now. It used to have a nice, general meaning, but now whenever people say it; it implies something along the lines of having wild sex, doing drugs, and drinking. I've always disliked the phrase "you only live once," but this YOLO **** drives me insane.

The Madagascar commercials on youtube are really annoying too.....

I'm so tired of Call Me Maybe and What Makes You Beautiful. I get it, they were nice songs in the beginning. But now they're WAY too overplayed.

Song: Call Me Maybe

I haaate that song with a burning passion. It's so annoying and pointless and desperate!

Phrase: YOLO. No explanation needed.

properly that would not fairly annoy me using fact i haven't fairly seen all people react like that, yet I sort of get annoyed while adults say adolescents/young babies wouldn't have coffee. I propose 9, 10, 11, it fairly is youthful, yet 14? I propose, it fairly is basically coffee and soda is genuinely no diverse, comparable with all that junk nutrition. And, i genuinely do no longer think of coffee stunts your growth dramatically the two, probable in basic terms a fantasy. :]

Song-Call Me Maybe...I keep hearing people singing it and it gets stuck in my head and till the point I no longer like the song.

Phrase-YOLO everybody is saying it now :/ starting to get on my nerves

• For song, for sure "Call Me, Maybe?" I swear it's on every radio station everytime I listen to the radio. First, Call Me, Maybe will play on one station, I'll change it, and it's on the next station, getting tiring!

• Ugh I hate that ine and the Madagascar movies!!!

I'm sick of hearing millions of Rolling of the Deep covers, and YOLO. ._.

And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.

^ I bet tons of people will post this phrase as their Facebook status when the film comes out. It's annoying me already.

Friday.