Good movies like those based off Nicholas Sparks books?

I love the movies that are based off of Nicholas Sparks books. But i read them all already, anybody have some good ones that are like them? thank you c:

Best Answer

Good Drama Romance movies that I've enjoyed include:

Remember Me (2009 - starring Robbert Pattinson and Emilie de Ravin), A Destiny of Her Own (Renamed 'A Dangerous Beauty' - starring Rufus Sewell), The Painted Veil (starring Naomi Watts and Edward Norton), Beyond Borders (starring Angelina Jolie and Clive Owen), My Sister's Keeper (starring Cameron Diaz and Abigail Breslin), The Ultimate Gift (starring Abigail Breslin), One Day (2011 - starring Anne Hathaway), Cold Mountain (starring Nicole Kidman, Renee Zellweger, Natalie Portman, Cillian Murphy and Emily Deschanel), Griffin and Phoenix (starring Dermont Mulroney and Amanda Peet), Sweet November (starring Charlize Theron and Keanu Reeves), The Lake House (starring Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves), Dying Young (1999 - starring Julia Roberts), The Vow (2012 - starring Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum), Keith (2008 - starring Jesse Metcalfe), P.S. I Love You (2007 - starring Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler), Autumn in New York (2000 - starring Winona Ryder and Richard Gere), Memoirs of a Geisha, Bright Star (starring Abiby Cornish), W.E. (2012 - starring Abby Cornish), Atonement (starring Keira Knightly and James McAvoy), Becoming Jane (starring Anne Hathway and James McAvoy), Tuck Everlasting (starring Alexis Bledel), Tristan and Isolde (starring James Franco and Rufus Sewell)...

Hope that helps! It's all I can think of right now!

He did no longer genuinely make the videos, the action picture manufacturers/companies purchase the excellent to base a action picture around his books from him/his agent etc etc no longer in all probability particular the way it fairly works. The e book may well be stable, yet while the action picture is stable too is a thoroughly diverse tale regrettably. no longer all action picture adaptions would be as large as e book, yet some would be impressive. I do agree once you're saying that's stressful while persons attempt to get you to exhibit screen it, this particularly irks me in the event that they have not even study the e book. i'm prepared on most of the videos in my view, no longer all of them although I would desire to declare. each and each to their very own i think! Have a robust day.