Please can anyone write what Michael Jackson is saying in this video? I don't understand..i'm not american..?

Thank you for entering, this is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDH-_nujvGM

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Can you write exactly his words? I know it's a bit long, so if you don't want to write everything can you do just the parts when he was little? Thanks a lot *-*

Oh, yes, you're really amusing -.-''

Favorite Answer

I already had some transcripts of these interviews. I put them together for the full video in my sources.

*At the beginning from 1970*

Interviewer: Describe the performance that you put on.

Michael: What I do?

Interviewer: Yeah.

Michael: Most of my songs are fast.

Interviewer: I mean, what do you put into it?

Michael: Well, whatever I sing, that's what I really mean. Like I'm singing a song, I don't sing it if I don't mean it.

Suzanne De Passe: I met Michael Jackson. He was nine years old, going on ten, and he was a little boy in many ways, and then he would go out on stage to be this dynamic superstar. He lost the ability to be a kid before his twelfth birthday. Michael Jackson really was never able to go anywhere without a bodyguard, or without a limousine, without, you know, people to protect him from his success. I just think that he has paid a tremendous price.

*Interview With Oprah From 1993*

Oprah: Suzanne said it was a heavy price. I want to know how big of a price it was, losing your childhood or having this kind of life?

Michael: Well, you don't get to do things that other children get to do, you know simple things that they somewhat take for granted, having friends and slumber parties and buddies and just hanging out. There was none of that for me. I didn't have any friends when I was little. My brothers were my friends.

Oprah: Was there ever a place where - because you know children - you know I remember playing games and talking to myself and playing with my dolls and all that - was there.. and I think every child needs a place to escape into, a child's world, into a child's imagination, was there ever a time you could do that?

Michael: No. And that is why I think now because I didn't have it then, I compensate for that. People wonder why I always have children around, because I find the thing that I never had through them, you know Disneyland, amusement parks, arcade games. I adore all that stuff because when I was little it was always work, work, work from one concert to the next, if it wasn't a concert it was the recording studio, if it wasn't that it was TV.........I'm not complaining about. There is lots of rehearsal and you have to put in a lot of your time, give of yourself a lot.

Oprah: Do you feel... I talked with Suzanne De Passe the other day, and Suzanne De Passe worked with you all for a long time at Motown and really groomed you all and found the outfits for the Ed Sullivan Show and Suzanne had some interesting theories about your childhood. We talked about whether or not it was really lost, was it?

Michael: Well, especially now I come to realize - and then - I would do my schooling which was three hours with a tutor and right after that I would go to the recording studio and record, and I'd record for hours and hours until it's time to go to sleep so it would be nighttime. And I remember going to the record studio there was a park across the street and I'd see all the children playing and they would be rooting and making noise and I would cry, it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

• Bob

"I dream of someday having sex with little boys and then dying of a drug overdose like Elvis"