What are the Top 5 Games you wish would get a sequel or another sequel?

Here's my list. What do you think?

TimeSplitters

Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic

Area 51

Psychonauts

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

TimeSplitters 4 was in development, but has recently been cancelled. :'(

Yeah The Old Republic MMORPG technically counts as a sequel. But I want an actual KOTOR 3. Something for the console gamers.

I don't consider Blacksite: Area 51 a true sequel. It sucked compared to the 2005 game.

What more can I say then Psychonauts? It was one of the greatest Xbox/PS2 games ever!

I loved Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. It was so mysterious. You couldn't help that Tarin was the Zelda version of Mario. And his daughter Marin looked like Zelda. I think that made it a great game in the Zelda series, because neither Zelda or Ganon were in it. And you wanna know more about the Wind Fish. And you never knew if the Owl who was helping you was good or bad.

• Quinn
    Favorite Answer

Metroid Fusion

A continuation of the series and not another interquel set between past games

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Nintendo says a sequel isn't likely because they're always moving forward, but I don't want a sequel so much as a game that bridges the gap between SS and Minish Cap that tells the story of the establishment of the Kingdom of Hyrule, the sealing of the Triforce in the Sacred Realm, and the sealing of all the world's monsters (not necessarily in one game)

Mega Man 10

It's more of the same, but the classic gameplay never gets old. A fanbase that never lets it die can't be wrong... New robot masters and new modes from developers who love the fans make the new chapters even better

Star Fox 64 3D

The 3DS needs an original 3D Star Fox game, with online battles, and not just another remake

Mega Man Legends 2

MML 3 was cancelled, so the cliffhanger at the end of Legends 2 is still officially unresolved. Bring MML3 back already, Capcom!!

5. Thief (I'm aware though, that Thief 4 is in the making. also wanted to say, Assassin's Creed can suck cock. Thief did everything 10x better 10 years earlier. fanboys don't know what they've missed)

4. Hexen/Heretic (underappreciated gothic fantasy goodness)

3. Deus Ex (actually I hope they remake the first 2 games. and more)

2. Jedi Knight (lightsaber duels, puzzles and adventure ahoy. Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast is still one of the most fun games ever made)

1. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (while I madly love SWTOR, I refuse to consider it a true sequel. I need my SW!)

YES to Kotor 3. Knights of the Old Republic was my favorite game of all time. Kotor 2 was fun aswell, but it really felt incomplete. There's always the restoration mods for the cut content, but it's not the same. Also, I really disliked the MMO. It wasn't worth the subscription price and it also felt really incomplete (lack of content). They also decided to take a bunch of lore and make certain things canon. For example, Revan is "officially" a dark-side male and the Exile is a light-side female. It totally casts out the ambiguity and plot changes the first two games offered.

Besides that, my biggest would be HALF-LIFE 2. Where the hell is Valve? xD You can't just leave fans on a cliffhanger. Well, it took them 6 years to the second one out, so hopefully it'll come out by 2014.

LA Noire, though they should make it modern that would be epic

• dathip

1) I WANT TIMESPLITTERS 4

2) I WANT KILLER INSTINCT 3

3) I WANT STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3

4) I WANT F.E.A..R. 4

5) I WANT DOOM 4

not bad