How can I make myself tired?

My sleep schedule has been extremely screwed up since i got out of school. I went to bed at three last night & woke up at FOUR PM. Omg. It's 12:23 here right now & I'm not even tired at all. If anything, I have the most energy I've had all day. I really need to wake up early tomorrow, so i need someone to make me sleep! Help?! Is there anything I can do or take?

Favorite Answer

break the cycle. No joke. If you were going to bed at 3 am, don't sleep at all now, or the whole day, and i promise you'll be EXHAUSTED at like 10 or 11 the next night. and set an alarm so you make up at 10 the next morning. Three nights and you'll be good to go.

Source(s): experience :)

Read a book, take a hot bath, jog or something hours before bed (because working out now might wake you up more). Tea helps, just relax and wake up at a set time every morning and go to bed at a set time at night so you're right on schedule

Lift weights and tire urself out .