Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

What's your opinion on Lindsay Lohan playing Elizabeth Taylor?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/9315...

BQ: If you think Lindsay was a bad choice, which actress do you think would make a better Elizabeth Taylor? I think that Sherilyn Fenn looks so much like Elizabeth but she's a bit older now and she already played her in a different biopic.

Best Answer

I think that's absolutely stupid. I don't know why they thought Lohan would be such a great idea to play Taylor. She definitely won't pull it off and she'll just be laughable.

BQ- I'm agreeing with Liam on Marion, she would be great :)

Sherilyn Fenn would have been a nice choice. I think the "Lifetime" network was looking for an audience and they went with LL. She does have some fans. I'm not one. But I don't feel like "rooting" for her(LL) to fail is a good thing. Sure, better Acting choices were out there. But wanting someone to Fail...I can't dig that. So,that being said. LL is known for a few things over here. One is being a Big Time F*ck Up. Hopefully she will turn that around. And represent the Elizabeth Taylor we all loved. I doubt it though.

BQ: Fenn.

Source(s): Hey Harrison...Woem! Hey Liam...Marion. Now were talking!

Insane.

Not only can she not bring the dignity nor the skills needed to honor one of Hollywood's greatest legends, who are the producers marketing this film to?

I am 56. We grew up with Elizabeth Taylor. We are disgusted with Lindsay Lohan's private life and she is viewed as a bubble gum actress. Forget my generation.

The younger generation? Most don't identify with Elizabeth Taylor and would be less motivated to see the movie anyway, but when I have asked a few in the same age group as Lohan they have thus all far replied that they would never see anything with her in it.

So what was Hollywood thinking??

• \Liam\

Hey!

I think that's a terrible idea, out of all the actresses out there why would you pick Lindsay Lohan. Elizabeth Taylor was so classy, while Lohan...Isn't. Although she does look quite a bit like her in the photo, so you never know, she could be great.

BQ: I think Marion Cottilard would be a great choice instead

:)

I ranted about that retarded decision for days. To be fair, Fenn would've made a good choice, but she is older now. Maybe a new face would have done the role more justice, giving the audience the element of a good surprise.

It's impossible to take Lohan seriously in any role, so I won't be interested in seeing the film with her in it. Lohan was perfectly cast in "Machete," playing a naked sex-bomb who eventually wears a nun's habit and carries a big gun to avenge her father's death. That's right about her speed.

A very bad opinion and choice.She hasn't anything from Elisabeth's style.Maybe drinking?But Liz managed to recover after separating from Burton.

Who ever casted her should be burned with fire, she will never be anything like Elizabeth Taylor.

An embarassment.

wow ,i haven't been in america for a while..why do people hate her so much?

i don't think she's such a bad chice..