Would Anyone Care to Help?

Hi, I'm David. Unfortunately I'm gay. Whether I was born this way, or turned this way or whatever, it sucks. Ever since my parents found out, my life has completely changed. When they found out, the first thing they did was to take me to some therapist in an attempt to change me. I had no idea. I thought... show more Hi, I'm David. Unfortunately I'm gay. Whether I was born this way, or turned this way or whatever, it sucks. Ever since my parents found out, my life has completely changed. When they found out, the first thing they did was to take me to some therapist in an attempt to change me. I had no idea. I thought they were trying to help me, trying to give me someone to talk to, but I soon found out about what they had in mind, so I quit going. I was now even more lonely. Throughout middle school and elementary I was always being bullied and made fun of. This made me extremely self conscious and awkward, so I always had trouble making friends. Junior year was the worst year of my life. I was almost completely friendless, and I had lost my two of my best friends. I would constantly end up having emotional breakdowns, and would find myself locked up in a bathroom stall waiting for school to end. I eventually began to slice my arms and made a habit of it. By January I couldn't take it anymore. I went online, found myself a suicide partner, made plans to meet up, and left my house. I slept in the streets and was homeless. Our plans didn't go as we expected, and a couple weeks later I was found by police, and was sent to a Juvenile Detention Center. I felt so low. I felt like a criminal. A few days later I was picked up by my parents and we headed home. I was expected to go to school the next day. I couldn't. I ended up dropping out of high school, with only four months of school left. I was supposed to graduate with my associates degree in May. I felt so humiliated, so empty, so stupid. Life at home is miserable. The door of my room was removed; privacy is nonexistent. I am not allowed to use the laptops. They are locked away 24/7 in the car. I only get the chance when no one is home. My siblings care nothing about me. They throw cruel, hurtful, and thoughtless comments at my face. I love them so much, but it hurts to be rejected by them. My parents attempt to shove religion down my throat. They read the bible and prayers at me while I "sleep", they play only religious music at home/car, they sprinkle all of my belongings with holy water and salt. It's like I'm possessed. Point is, I feel like sh*t. I've attempted suicide twice already, but i'm too much of a wuss to try again. I just want to leave my home already. I feel like a burden, and like I've shamed my family. Everyone I know looks at me weird, and treats me differently. Thing is, I need to get my GED if I want to find a "good job", but I don't have the money for it, and I do not want to ask my parents, because then they will question me, and I will end up feeling so humiliated. I would steal the money, but I did that already when I ran away, and do not want to do it again. I know I am asking for too much, but could anyone help me pay for my GED? Thanks
(Sorry, I know this is the second time I post this, but I didn't. get much answers:/)
Update: Obviously I was sent to a JUVENILE detention center cause I'm underage...
And I can't just leave. I have no one to stay with, no job, no money, nothing.