Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Maybe tonight I'm gonna be the one?

I played powerball for over ten years and never hit the jackpot, not even the 2nd , 3rd or 4th prize. I mean it's been so long so I'll hit it soon right? Why not tonight's drawing for over 200 million dollars, it's gonna be me right? I mean nothing's impossible.

Favorite Answer

the odds remain the same, for each drawing. lotto is not a religious question unless you're asking why God doesn't let you win.

• Your chance of winning is still exactly the same as the very first time you played; negligible.

Source(s): Lottery = idiot tax.

Well, it doesn't take a course in Statistics to advise against the lottery.

Grab your sword and hail to Crom in lightning and rain.Victory is soon at your hands.

You have a better chance at getting struck by lightening.

Sure, it's possible. But unlikely. Good luck though!