Jehovahs witnesses, did Jesus rebuke Thomas for calling him God?

Jesus himself said that he & the Father are one John 10:30 And Thomas answered and said to him, My Lord and my God, Jesus said to him, Thomas because you have seen me, you have believed, blessed are they that have not seen and yet believed.- Jesus. only God is good. Jesus calls himself the good Shepherd I... show more Jesus himself said that he & the Father are one John 10:30

And Thomas answered and said to him, My Lord and my God, Jesus said to him, Thomas because you have seen me, you have believed, blessed are they that have not seen and yet believed.- Jesus.

only God is good. Jesus calls himself the good Shepherd

I am the Good Shepherd, the good shepherd gives his life for the sheep- John 10:11

Thomas called him God and Jesus told him blessed are they that have not seen and believe.
John 20:28-29

Phillip said to him, Lord show us the Father. Jesus said to him, Have I been with you men so long a time and you have not come to know me? He that sees me has seen the Father. How is it you say show us the Father? Believe me I am in the Father.- Jesus said this ( John 14:7-11)

Destroy this temple (Jesus body) and I in 3 days will raise it up- Jesus said this. ( John 2: 19-21)

This Jesus whom GOD raised up wherefore we are witnesses- Acts 2:32

The only wise God our Savior be glory and majesty, dominion and power now and forever. Amen.-(Jude25)

But of the Son he says, your throne O GOD is FOREVER and ever, a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of thy kingdom- (Hebrews 1:8)

The Jews answered him saying, For a good work we stone you not, but for blasphemy, and because they you being a man make yourself God- John 10:33 The scripture can not be broken.

...For I am God, and there is none else...unto me every knee shall bow- Isaiah 45:22-23

That at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow, of the things in heaven and things in earth, and things under the earth. And that every tongue should confess that Jesus is Lord to the Glory of God the Father- Philippians 2:10-11

...no man can say that Jesus is Lord but by the Holy Spirit- 1 Cor. 12:3

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world received up in glory- 1 Tim 3:16

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God- John 1:1

And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us.- John 1:14

He was in the world and the world was made by him and the world knew him not- John 1:10

Has not my hand made all these things?- Acts 7:50

Worship him that made the heaven & earth- Revelation 14:7

...and let the angels of God worship him- Hebrews 1:6

And they worshiped him and returned to Jerusalem- Luke 24:52

They that were in the ship came and worshiped him- Matthew 14:33

..They saw the young child with his mother, and fell down and worshiped him- Matthew 2:11

And he said Lord I believe : and he worshiped him- John 9:38

I and my Father are one- John 10:30

You shall die in your sins if you believe not that I am he- John 8:24

But you do not believe because you are none of my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice and I know them and they follow me- Jesus ( 10:26-27)

And you shall seek me and find me when you shall search for me with all of your heart- Jeremiah 29:13
Update: @poe's law...John 14:7 If you had known me you should have known my Father also: from henceforth ye know him and have seen him.1 John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us...Malachi 2:10 Have we not one Father,has not one God Created us?Colossians 1:15&16 For by him were... show more @poe's law...John 14:7 If you had known me you should have known my Father also: from henceforth ye know him and have seen him.1 John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us...Malachi 2:10 Have we not one Father,has not one God Created us?Colossians 1:15&16 For by him were all things Created. May your eyes open.
Update 2: ________________________________________...
Thank you Mr.F. exactly. Pray for the lost.
Update 3: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ @momC...are you saying that Jesus is a lesser god? Just one of many gods? Not the true God? If so then you worship 2 Gods? or do you not worship Jesus as those back in bible times did ( Luke 24:52, Matthew 14:33, Matthew... show more ----------------------------------------...
@momC...are you saying that Jesus is a lesser god? Just one of many gods? Not the true God?
If so then you worship 2 Gods? or do you not worship Jesus as those back in bible times did ( Luke 24:52, Matthew 14:33, Matthew 9:18, Matthew 2:11), as angels were commanded ( Hebrews 1:6) ? and as written in Revelation 14:7 "...and worship him that made heaven & earth". All things were made by him( John 1:3 ) Has not my hand made all these things ( Acts 7:50)
may Jesus open your eyes.
Update 4: ________________________________________...
Thank you Robert C. pray for those still lost & blind. They are under the influence of a fallen angel who will twist & bend scripture. Only Jesus can help them see.