Should I get a 2013 Ford Mustang or a Used 2010 F150 Fx4 Lariat?

So I can get a brand new Ford Mustang V6, or a used 2010 F150 Fx4 Lariat? I know, I know its only a V6 but Im only 16 and I dont need the power of a 5.0 or a Boss (even though thatd be so cool) plus the insurance on anything past a V6 for a 16 year old Male is pretty pricey. The truck is a nice 2010 F150 Fx4 with... show more So I can get a brand new Ford Mustang V6, or a used 2010 F150 Fx4 Lariat?
I know, I know its only a V6 but Im only 16 and I dont need the power of a 5.0 or a Boss (even though thatd be so cool) plus the insurance on anything past a V6 for a 16 year old Male is pretty pricey.
The truck is a nice 2010 F150 Fx4 with about 57,000 miles (pretty high for only two years but trucks are pretty durable so im not TOO worried about maintenance on it) It also has a nice "top of the line" style Lariat trim.

Now, I know personality plays a factor in this too, so:
I REALLY like performance in a car, but again, Im 16. Therefore i have to be reasonable. I also like to be able to carry friends around with me. I LOVE to drive and absolutely LOVE road trips. I also like an engine to be a bit more on the peppy side, i guess would be the best way to put it. While i probably wont be towing large trailers, the bed of the truck would get its fair share of use carrying stuff around and taking off road trips, beach driving, and Im never short on friends to pack my car with either :/ (not always a good thing but true) BUT I also like to be able to peal out, gun it off the line, hear the roar of a high performance engine, hit some high speeds on clear open country roads, and take a few trips to the race track too.

Im so torn on which to get. any help would be greatly appreciated. If theres anything I didnt put on here that would better help YOU to advise ME, be sure to post it and let me know.
Update: I put this in the ford section since both cars are fords, and I wanted a better variety of answers. Plus, I feel like people in this section would better know the pros and cons of these cars.