Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Red Riding Hood or Snow White and the Huntsman?

I haven't seen Snow White yet, but I am getting the book. Already saw Red Riding Hood and own the book too.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I've seen both movies and was slightly disappointed by both.

Yes, Snow White and the Huntsman has an all-star cast but the movie fell short of my expectations. That's not to say that it was bad; the acting was alright and the story was good too, but the previews made it look amazing. It was entertaining and good, but not amazing.

Red Riding Hood was good, but I feel like it wasn't as memorable as it should've and could've been. Then again, I'm not the world's biggest Amanda Seyfried fan... that might've changed how I looked at things I guess.

All in all, based on a hard-core directing and entertaining-ness (haha yes, I'm making it a word) scale, I'll go with Snow White and the Huntsman. Certain parts were pretty sweet - plus, I absolutely love the story :)

Have a good night!

Lbee

• 8 years ago

Snow White!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Red riding hood

• 8 years ago

Red riding hood

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Snow White and the Huntsman is good, is full of action and the 3 main actors did a great acting job too...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I haven't seen either but I still pick Red Riding Hood because I prefer Amanda Seyfried.

• 8 years ago

Snow White and the Huntsman....!!

• 8 years ago

Since I haven't seen either, I'll just go random here and say, Red Riding Hood. I've been wanting to see that.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The Snow White one looks good so I would go with that but it's really up to you as people have different tastes.

• Lv 6
    8 years ago

Amanda from Red Riding Hood. I can't do Twilight all over again...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.