error (0xc000007b) How do i fix it?
I want to change my windows logon wallpaper, But i can't because the program keeps saying
"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click ok to close the application. "
I'm using windows 7 ultimate.. I tried using the registry fixing programs such as Registry booster and Regcure..i don't know what to do now.
- Anonymous8 years agoFavorite Answer
There are two (2) ways to fix 0xc000007b Error:
Advanced Computer User Solution (manual update):
1) Start your computer and log on as an administrator.
2) Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
3) In the new window, select "Restore my computer to an earlier time" option and then click Next.
4) Select the most recent system restore point from the "On this list, click a restore point" list, and then click Next.
5) Click Next on the confirmation window.
6) Restarts the computer when the restoration is finished.
Novice Computer User Solution (completely automated):
1) Download (0xc000007b) repair utility.
2) Install program and click Scan button.
3) Click the Fix Errors button when scan is completed.
4) Restart your computer.
- 4 years ago
- 6 years ago
ok ah testingan ko ni sa balay ehehe,...
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 6 years ago
try this one -> http://www.mediafire.com/download/97erhoox4d3zabq/...