asked in 社會與文化語言 · 8 years ago

急件-20點,星期日晚上就要正確答案

請幫我把英文內容改成正確的文法和單字運用,並且幫我指出哪邊使用錯誤,感謝

Dear my dear classmates

I had read your lecture, and I found that you only have to collect the news, but you have not explained the topics that you would like to express at the end of the literature.

I consider the problem that the Shi Da night market is facing now, must be dealt with by the Taipei City Government, because the problem is sparked by the Taipei City Government. At first, Shi Da night market was just like the Feng Chia night market, it was work for students, but the Taipei City Government put the Shi Da night market into tourist brochures, which lead to the problem now.

And now, everyone is in the promotion of TOD, TODs is about mix-up used, the residents in the Shi Da night market want kicked the stores out, if in the future everywhere is mix-up used that how to make the stores and residents to live in harmony.

你好,這邊我用的 lecture是用來描述這堂課要簡報的同學他自己做的報告,請問像是這種上課的簡報,用 lecture適合嗎?還是直接用report即可??

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Dear My dear classmates,

I had read the drafts of your lectures(lecture 演講通常是用聽的), and I found that you only have to collected the news, but you have not didn’t explained the topics that you would like to expressed(已是過去做的事實了,不應用未來式的語意) at the end of the literature lectures.I consider the problem that which (前面consider後即省略了一個that, 不要再用相同的字) the Shi Da night market is facing now, must be dealt with by the Taipei City Government, because the problem is sparked by the Taipei City Government(勿一直寫Taipei City, 前已說是Taipei City的government,後來再提及就可省略). At first, the Shi Da night market was just like the Feng Chia night market, it was working(使用分詞構句來補述market的情況) for students before, but the Taipei City Government put took the Shi Da night market it into as a tourist brochures spot, which led to the problem existing now.

And now Nowadays, everywhere is in the promoting the idea of TOD, TOD is about mix-up used of an area, but the residents living in the Shi Da night market want to kicked out the stores out(通常置於片語間之名詞為代名詞,如kick me out , kick it out), if in the future everywhere area (使用不同的字來陳述)is mix-up used in the future, that how to make the storekeepers and residents(and 是對等連接詞,其前後之詞性應相同,不可前為無生命的店,後為人) to live(make是使役動詞,其後之動詞使用原形) in harmony at that time.

2012-06-10 01:29:56 補充:

is sparked by 請改為 was sparked by

2012-06-10 23:36:56 補充:

簡報 brief ................................