Which organelle is the most valuable in every single cell?

I am having a problem picking out which organelle is the most valuable. All organelles are actually important for the cell's life but there is one which is the most valuable. Here's a list of the top four (4) organelles that I have considered to be the most valuable organelle and the conditions I have in... show more I am having a problem picking out which organelle is the most valuable. All organelles are actually important for the cell's life but there is one which is the most valuable.

Here's a list of the top four (4) organelles that I have considered to be the most valuable organelle and the conditions I have in mind regarding them.

(If the most valuable organelle that you have in mind is not on the list, please explain why you think it is the most valuable one.)

1.) Nucleus
The nucleus is said to be the processing unit for the cell's activities, but is not needed in some cells, such as red blood cells and prokaryotic cells.

2.) Mitochondria
The mitochondria is said to be the cell's powerhouse, or the organelle which produces most of the cell's supply of ATP. Yet, it is not found in all prokaryotes and are only found in most eukaryotic cells but not all.

3.) Ribosomes
Ribosomes are mainly the ones that translates messages transcribed from the DNA. But like the others, it is not found in every cell. It is found in every living cell that contains DNA, which excludes the red blood cells again for it not having any nucleus or DNA region.

4.) Plasma Membrane
The plasma or cell membrane is the organelle that acts as the cell's skin and provides it shape and protection from spilling all other organelles. It is found in all known cells, both prokayotic cells and eukaryotic cells.

So, which organelle is the most valuable? Please explain why you have chosen that organelle as the most valuable one. Thank you.