Abigail asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Who will win NBA championship 2012 season?

Miami Heat. I think so.

Do you think...?

Favorite Answer

Miami Heat. Miami's LeBron James, who scored 45 points on Thursday night in Boston, had what appeared to be a beer poured on him after Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals. So, I'm very sure, I believe that the emperor(James).

OKC I think. Either way, its gonna be a GREAT finals if the heat beat boston tomrrow. Too bad I have school which happens to be during the hours of the games...

Celtics

the two the Knicks or the direction Blazers. i'm a Knicks fan and in my view i like the Blazers. you're able to desire to ask your self how plenty extra crap that existence can supply them regardless of each and everything the setbacks with Greg Oden and Brandon Roy retiring at 27. possibly i'm in accordance with divine intervention to assist them regardless of each and everything that. ask your self playoff group: Minnesota Timberwolves (yeah I stated it) and you're able to upload Golden State on that besides.

• Pop

rajon freaking rondo and the boston celtics

You need to make us sandwiches for the game tomorrow. I think so.

Do you think...?

• OKC