Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Abigail asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Who will win NBA championship 2012 season?

Miami Heat. I think so.

Do you think...?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Miami Heat. Miami's LeBron James, who scored 45 points on Thursday night in Boston, had what appeared to be a beer poured on him after Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals. So, I'm very sure, I believe that the emperor(James).

• 9 years ago

OKC I think. Either way, its gonna be a GREAT finals if the heat beat boston tomrrow. Too bad I have school which happens to be during the hours of the games...

• 9 years ago

Celtics

• 4 years ago

the two the Knicks or the direction Blazers. i'm a Knicks fan and in my view i like the Blazers. you're able to desire to ask your self how plenty extra crap that existence can supply them regardless of each and everything the setbacks with Greg Oden and Brandon Roy retiring at 27. possibly i'm in accordance with divine intervention to assist them regardless of each and everything that. ask your self playoff group: Minnesota Timberwolves (yeah I stated it) and you're able to upload Golden State on that besides.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pop
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

rajon freaking rondo and the boston celtics

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You need to make us sandwiches for the game tomorrow. I think so.

Do you think...?

• OKC

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.