Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 8 years ago

Do you eat ranch dressing with your pizza?

My friends think im crazy for eating ranch with my pizza- all of them except the one who told me to try it haha! do you like ranch on your pizza?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Yes, it's a must! Pizza isn't pizza without ranch :P But some people think I'm strange for doing it, as well

• Lv 6
    8 years ago

Totally! I love ranch dressing with my cheese pizza!

• 8 years ago

No. I'm a purist where pizza is concerned. Can't do the barbecued chicken or vegetarian pizzas, either. No white sauced pizzas.

I might try it next time I have pizza, though. I won't say I don't like something unless I've actually tried it.

• 8 years ago

Sometimes. It's really good! It's even better if you get some bacon ranch dressing!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I think its discussing then again I don't like ranch at all. Especially if they don't have manners and let the ranch slide out there mouths. And when you can see the food sloshing in their mouths. A lot of people do it and I can't understand it... I mean I guess its okay..

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No, I do not. But I have heard others say they put salad dressings on their pizzas.

We usually buy the pizza with everything on it, so this is probably why we never add anything such as salad dressings.

• 8 years ago

i have eaten my pizza with Ranch and its good. I don't do it all the time though.

• 8 years ago

I don't do it all the time, but I have dipped my crust in ranch dressing on occasion. I do like it.

• 8 years ago

butter garlic sauce and or ranch with pizza are freaking delicious!!

Source(s): but i try not to eat them because theyre so fatty n calorie packed. i mean im already going to be eating a shitfood pizza i feel bad making the already unhealthy food even worse by adding fat sauces.
  • 8 years ago

no i never tried it..but i like my french fries with ranch dressing :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.