Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 8 years ago

Do you eat ranch dressing with your pizza?

My friends think im crazy for eating ranch with my pizza- all of them except the one who told me to try it haha! do you like ranch on your pizza?

Best Answer

Yes, it's a must! Pizza isn't pizza without ranch :P But some people think I'm strange for doing it, as well

• Lv 6

Totally! I love ranch dressing with my cheese pizza!

No. I'm a purist where pizza is concerned. Can't do the barbecued chicken or vegetarian pizzas, either. No white sauced pizzas.

I might try it next time I have pizza, though. I won't say I don't like something unless I've actually tried it.

Sometimes. It's really good! It's even better if you get some bacon ranch dressing!

I think its discussing then again I don't like ranch at all. Especially if they don't have manners and let the ranch slide out there mouths. And when you can see the food sloshing in their mouths. A lot of people do it and I can't understand it... I mean I guess its okay..

No, I do not. But I have heard others say they put salad dressings on their pizzas.

We usually buy the pizza with everything on it, so this is probably why we never add anything such as salad dressings.

i have eaten my pizza with Ranch and its good. I don't do it all the time though.

I don't do it all the time, but I have dipped my crust in ranch dressing on occasion. I do like it.

butter garlic sauce and or ranch with pizza are freaking delicious!!

Source(s): but i try not to eat them because theyre so fatty n calorie packed. i mean im already going to be eating a shitfood pizza i feel bad making the already unhealthy food even worse by adding fat sauces.

no i never tried it..but i like my french fries with ranch dressing :)