"t's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled".Is this really a Mark Twain quote?

I'm a huge fan of Mark Twain.. I have never heard this quote before until today. That of course is not why I'm asking. I learn a new quote from him everyday. I only want to be sure. I love this quote.. I think it's very true esp in this time. However, I like to check quotes before I post them as... show more I'm a huge fan of Mark Twain.. I have never heard this quote before until today.
That of course is not why I'm asking. I learn a new quote from him everyday.
I only want to be sure. I love this quote.. I think it's very true esp in this time.
However, I like to check quotes before I post them as many people are posting quotes to the wrong person a lot..esp on facebook! I have googled it and all I can find is people quoting it to Mark Twain but that's all I'm finding..
Any BIGGER fans of Twain out there that would know.. please help! Thank you! :)
Update: Yeah, I saw that but I don't who Quora is and if it's legit.
Update 2: Korchnoi's Complaint: Thank you!
Seems I may have to visit a library very soon.