Ben
Ben asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

buy or sell: the NBA may never witness a player as selfish as Kobe Bryant ever again?

I've seen Kobe quadruple teamed; pick up his dribble in the paint; have 3 teammates open for a wide open 3. And he passes it off the backboard to himself.

Will we ever see his level of selfishness again?

Should we charish it while he is still here?

@M.V.P. I agree with you. And I actually respect Kobe for being selfish. He should be. And I cherish his last years of selfishness. LeBron could use a little selfishness gene.

There is no team in championship!

There is an I in win, and Kobe and Jordan are winners.

Favorite Answer

I hate it when people bring this up. The fact was Kobe was an amazing scorer, its what he was meant to do and he did it pretty damn well. Besides that hes had seasons with 5 assists a game, there's no selfishness in his game. Hes a basketball player and he always knows what to do. He may have shot 4-20 some games but you would do the same if you saw an open shot, you would take it.

@Frou, you can judge his movements but your probably one of those moderate fans that watch 2-3 laker games a year and rely on media. I'm a real basketball fan and watch as many games as I can. His consistency is high besides that stretch at the end of the season but the W's were coming, so there was no issue. Yes, he knows what to do. If he chucked the ball into Gasol or Bynum every time they wouldn't be where they are. They wouldn't have multiple championships, and they would not have been developed as good. If they are 20 and 10 players with a HOF shooting guard, without him there individual stats will go up but they won't win the same. Kobe Bryant has the highest IQ in the NBA. Thats coming from me, a raptors fan. You can watch the raptors game against the lakers. I Despise Kobe Bryant. Besides that 81 points on us, hes had multiple game winners in the past 2 years on us. Kobe always knows what to do.

Buy, Kobe remains to be the nice participant in the NBA at present. He's a tested winner, has received his entire career, and will proceed to win except he retires. Will go down as a prime 5 participant in NBA history, dirk nonetheless will not.... He's a first-rate participant but never almost Kobe.

Sell

You will alwAys see Kobe's ball hog side. I disagree with I in win. You can't win if you don't have a team.

• Have u seen Marshon Brooks play?

you forgot about Iverson. Kobe plays

SG, scoring was his duty

Iverson was a PG, he never passes.

• Keith

its called Carmelo Anthony

No, I think we have seen enough. Cherish it, myazz.

@ Ben, MVP, "always knows what to do" excuse me, are you kidding??

Doesn't Westbrook already do that?