MGN
MGN asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Conservative Women vs Liberal Women?

This is for those knuckleheads who are always posting and stating that Conservative women are better looking than Liberal Women.

Every single day they seem to pose the question, so I thought I would start a list of Beautiful looking Liberal Women. Sure they always end up comparing Helen Thomas, Janet Reno, Rosie O'Donnell, etc to likes of Megyn Kelly, Sarah Palin, Elizabeth Hasslebeck, etc but they never seem to bring up these Beautiful Liberal Women:

Famous Liberals:

Eva Longoria

Gwyneth Paltrow

Halle Berry

Angelina Jolie

Scarlett Johansson

Ann Hathaway

Rosario Dawson

Charlize Theron

Jennifer Lopez

Kate Hudson

Jennifer Aniston

Tina Fey

Natalie Portman

Cameron Diaz

Demi Moore

Jessica Biel

Liberal News Anchors:

Robin Meade

Erin Burnett

Suzanne Malveaux

Kristin Powers

Soledad O'Brien

Tamara Holder

Kiran Chetry

Kyra Phillips

Christine Romans

Carol Castello

Fredricka Whitfield

Brooke Anderson

Natasha Curry

Susan Hendricks

Mika brzezinski

Amy Robach

Alicia Menendez

Brooke Baldwin

Jill Filipovic

Poppy Harlow

Norah O'Donnell

If there any other famous Liberal beauties that I missed, please add to the list. Also, if you're a blogger, make sure you copy this list and share it with your readers.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I don't really care how pretty a person is v their political affiliation.

I noticed you mentioned Sarah Palin in your list of hot conservatives. This irritates me... on what planet is she hot? People always qualify it with ' she's hot for the political arena'. So, what? You're saying she's hotter than John McCain? That's not a compliment. Any time you qualify a compliment, you're coming from a negative position. It's like saying 'Sarah Palin is pretty tight for having five kids'.

Even though she's a devil, I'd still do Megyn Kelly.

It's about time somebody brought that up. It's true Republicans always comapre the ugly Liberals to pretty consrvatives but never mention thses girls.

You can also add Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Garner, and believe it or not Faith Hill.

All i can assert approximately it incredibly is that it exhibits how knowledgeable the girls people no count what type of woman she is and what her history is all approximately. I completely consider you and Dave Chapelle reported this actuality in one in each and every of his stand united statestoo. it is composed of tutor people are extremely prompted via the media no count what your history enormously in case you do not watch television. women people gown a definite because of the fact they choose interest from adult adult males. basically because of the fact they see different women people do it efficiently and that they choose that interest for themselves the same as jealousy. you may not blame them because of the fact some have it and a few do not. Hell some what until they are close to 40 to get pregnant and a few get pregnant on account it incredibly is the only thank you to get a adult adult males interest is thru intercourse because of the fact they see different women people do it and it starts a cycle. i'm going to not be attentive to each thing yet I examine and learn so i could be attentive to for next time.

I really don't give a crap about your list. Most of the hairy vegan women I meet tend to be liberals, and the christian nut jobs are conservative.

And every one of those skanky liberal broads are fuggly as hell inside. I won't do any one of them with your dick.

• ZZXZY

I didn't know politics and aesthetics were linked.

Physical appearance has absolutely nothing to do with political preference.