Which city in England would a 20 year old like the most, studying abroad?

Preston

Newcastle-under-Lyme

Leeds

Edinburgh

London (went for two days while living in Brussels, liked it)

Edinburgh

Birmingham

Glasgow

I always wanted to study abroad in England or Australia (was there for 2 months a few years ago and loved it)

so please explain which city you think would be best, thanks :D

btw i'm a guy

those are the only options through my school

Best Answer

depends what you like - all of them are different

Do you mean Newcastle Upon Tyne? Newcastle Under Lyme is a little town just outside of Stoke-on-Trent in Staffordshire. Preston is more like a large town rather than a city. If you are looking for a bigger city experience, you are looking at London/Glasgow/Birmingham/Edinburgh. Leeds is probably a bit smaller, but a great city.

You also need to decide whether you want to study in Scotland or England. They're both different, as Glasgow and Edinburgh are Scottish cities.

I'm going to Preston university in September, I know a few of my friends go there and they like it but if you're coming here to study and you're from abroad, I think you should try a more bigger, vibrant city instead of the small ones. If I was you, I would study in Australia rather than England but that's your choice.

Out of all your choices there I would say either Edinburgh, London or Leeds. Leeds is a massive party place, London is the capital of England and very expensive. Edinburgh is the capital of Scotland and is mean't to be one of the nicest cities in the UK so your choice!

London is the capital city and has more culture and things going on than the others.

Birmingham, Preston and Newcastle Under Lyme are really dreadful

www.timeout.com/london

• hur

in my opinion i'd have stated leeds without seeing your checklist,great city very friendly people great night existence solid golf equipment and disco you dnt point out your faith yet in leeds there are a variety of of halia butchers, my 2nd decision would have been bristol lower back a swinging city a lot of night existence and lower back positive people have you ever concept approximately south wales cardiff they're the friendliest people in britain?I even have ruled out london first of all you have allready been their yet maximum mandatory this is merely too costly now rather with the olympics coming there properly i'm hoping I even have helped you a touch ok.

Out of these London, it's the biggest and in my opinion 2nd best.

If you do come to England visit Manchester for culture, diversity and partying.

You didn't mention this kne but jvthjnkvyou would like Essex