Should I date my daughter's ex-boyfriend?

I was in a club with just my friends, when all of a sudden, I see my daughter's ex boyfriend. He knows who I am, so we were having fun. Drinking, Partying, Dancing, you know. I'm 43 years old, my daughter is 22, the guy says he's into older woman, I blushed a little. Then he invited me back to his place and we just did it. Honestly it was so much fun! Then the day after, we kept having sex. I returned to my house, 2 days missing and my family already filed a missing person's report on me. They were like where the hell have you been. I said that I was comforting my friend cause her dad passed away. (Obviously a lie) I called my friend to vouch for me and she did.

I have an ex husband so I'm not really cheating with anyone. My daughter's ex boyfriend (whom she still loves) keeps calling me to hookup again, I want to. What do you guys think I should do?!?!?!

Favorite Answer

No you should not. Of course a liberal would try to do something like this.

If u keep on this thing with him, believe me when i tell ur that u daughter will never forgive if she finds out.

So u r basically sacrificing ur relationship with ur daughter just for a young guy who mostly will never share a future with u.

Be wise and think !

• Austin

1

Dont you think its kind of weird and wrong to date with someone half your age who also happens to have dated your daughter?

Ummmm thats soop ****** up do you even care the slightest bit about your daighter?? And it makes you look super pathetic...just saying

• Dafuq woman, sorry for my reactio but no!! Its bad enough for a girl to see him w anyone else, imagine how she would feel knowing her own mother ****** the man she loves?! Ur her mom! I dont have a mom, i always see my friends moms and want wat they have, my bestfriends mom is so dear to me just cuz me and her son are so close. Thats the closest thing to a mom ive got, idk wat its like! But reading this, if this is wat mothers do, then am happy to live my life without a mom!! Ur daughter, duznt deserve this. Shedhate u forever, if she found out, i promise, i promise youll lose her.. Some "hero" u turned out to be, ******* the man ur own daughter is in love with. Sorry fer being so mehh, but i feel its the only way id get thru to u. I hope uv realised wat uv done,

Source(s): I dont want a mother anymore....

STOP! dont you care about your daughters feelings more than this guy?? if you love your daughter, end it with him. this is soo wronggg.

You're trolling. You have nothing to worry about.

it will **** the whole "mother daughter" relationship up,dont do it

You already had sex with him, so why not?