Should I date my daughter's ex-boyfriend?

I was in a club with just my friends, when all of a sudden, I see my daughter's ex boyfriend. He knows who I am, so we were having fun. Drinking, Partying, Dancing, you know. I'm 43 years old, my daughter is 22, the guy says he's into older woman, I blushed a little. Then he invited me back to his place... show more I was in a club with just my friends, when all of a sudden, I see my daughter's ex boyfriend. He knows who I am, so we were having fun. Drinking, Partying, Dancing, you know. I'm 43 years old, my daughter is 22, the guy says he's into older woman, I blushed a little. Then he invited me back to his place and we just did it. Honestly it was so much fun! Then the day after, we kept having sex. I returned to my house, 2 days missing and my family already filed a missing person's report on me. They were like where the hell have you been. I said that I was comforting my friend cause her dad passed away. (Obviously a lie) I called my friend to vouch for me and she did.

I have an ex husband so I'm not really cheating with anyone. My daughter's ex boyfriend (whom she still loves) keeps calling me to hookup again, I want to. What do you guys think I should do?!?!?!