Help!!?! i need to make a parody about lies pf justin bieber boyfriend?!?

okay this what i have so far i thought i was your girlfriennd but i thought i guess i was wrong , cause your lies and hookups were very very wrong , but i know about her and i know about you so say hello to revenge in three two , lies i dont wanna be your girlfirend hey boy stop lying to me. when i was your... show more okay this what i have so far
i thought i was your girlfriennd but i thought i guess i was wrong , cause your lies and hookups were very very wrong , but i know about her and i know about you so say hello to revenge in three two , lies i dont wanna be your girlfirend hey boy stop lying to me. when i was your girlfriend you told me all thesse lies now all i do is sit home andd cry you said you were a gentlemen but that was such a lie when i was your girlfriend you told me all these lies
HELP ITS DUE TOMORROW
1 answer 1