promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What does "molly" mean ?

Nowadays in rappers songs they tend to use a term called "molly" . What does that mean? If i am not mistaken, i think i heard kanye west say in his song mercy she's gone of her molly or something & lil wayne said in roman reloaded "pop a molly, smoke a blunt , that means i'm a high roller" . Is "molly" a term for drugs ? Or a type of tabacco or something ?????

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

its actually not a street name for extacy. Extacy derives from Molly. Molly is pure MDMA, methylenedioxymethamphetamine, basically a form of Meth. It is the purest form of MDMA and is very strong. Although it is labeled one of the less addictive drugs it can still be addictive. It is safer than extacy because extacy is a little bit of molly cut with other things which can include heroin, ketamine, and basically any powder drug whereas molly is pure. MOLLY IS WORSE THAN EXTACY! It carves holes in your brain and makes you stupid. The term for being on molly or extacy and sometimes even cocaine is "rolling" so songs that mention rolling that is what they were talking about. Hope this helped!

• ...Show all comments
    • Zach5 years agoReport

How the hell did you spell methylenedioxymethamphetamine right But you misspelled ecstasy?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • orys
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Molly Definition

• 6 years ago

It's a drug made from the core ingredient in extacy, Hugs not drugs children.

Source(s): I googled my name and found this question
  • 5 years ago

Pure MDMA

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

its the street name for Extacy (drug)

or another example:

LSD (acid) is known as "Lucy"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.