What happens if i date an 19 year old girl? and im 14 years old. HELP! (IMPORTANT)?

there is this girl that she likes me, her name is Christina, and she is 19 years old her b-day is in 2 months, and i am 14 years old.and we were at this birth day party, and i was siting down, playing on my phone, than minutes later, she came and approach me and asked me whats your name?. and i told her my name. and when i saw that girl i taught she was pretty. so then she asked me for my number. and i knew that she was looking at my eyes, and lips? so than when the party was over. i went home and she text me. saying. (hey:D its Christina the girl from the party) than we had a small conversation, than she told me that im cute. than she told me(how old are you?) and i said 14 than she reply yay i knew it!! . and because i liked that girl. i asked her that if we can be friends. than we were friends later. and weeks later she invited me over her house, and she told me that her big sister just to live with her, she was 23, than she moved to another state. so she lives alone in her apparent now. and i taught that she lived with her parents, and i told her do you live by your self???? and she said duhh im 19. so we had conversations we watched tv, so than i was sitting very close to her in the couch, so than i looked at her than we stared to make out, but we made out for a long as time! so than, i was thinking if im 14 and she is almost 20!!! she is an adult! and im a freaking kid! and she was actually going off, with me because she stared to give me so good *** HEAD. and i liked because i know than an 13,14,15 year old girl wont do that kind of stuff to me, and she is totally a really beautiful blonde girl! and so i started to go to her house DAILY! and we were actually had sex:) and she told me that she really was falling in love with me. and she really mean it..and what i was thinking was what will people do if i go out with an 19 year old girl?????

Favorite Answer

I was in a similar situation myself, except I'm a girl, and the guy is older than me. I was 12 and we met at a party my baby sitter / moms co-worker was throwing for new years. He walked in and right away I knew there was something about him. We sat in the garage with everyone while they all smoked and drank [not me]. The whole time I noticed he kept looking at me, then when everyone left the room I walked up to him and we kissed. We didn't really even know each others names at that point. Over the next few years we snuck around together. We got ripped apart from each other when one night ALMOST went too far. I left a bruise on his neck and it was assumed we'd had sex. We spent the next 5 years apart and we're back together now. I'm pregnant and we're engaged. Personally I don't think it's a bad thing but other people do.

you dont say what country you are in that will help with replies as diff countries have diff laws

but if in uk i can assure you its illegal and it makes no differance its an of age woman with underage boy there are a few women in jail today in uk for same crime

as for guys who say wow how lucky

i hope you say same when say your 14 yr old daughter has sex with a 20 yr old guy

i would say 9/10 men or women would be on phone to police in that situation

if you go out with her

where to you cant go in pubs or clubs

i suppose she could takre you to boy scouts group

and indeed if in youre country its illegal for you to have sexual relatiosnship wth this girl then i cant see many people taking it as normal

if she and you love each other then why bring sex into it now?

she and you can both wait till you are 16 surely

age gap is not a problem but her illegal actions are

my gf is 29 and i am 46 she is still a virgin to this day after 3 yrs

sex is not compulsory

i too am still a virgin and infact dont like sexual intercourse i have tried its n otr my scene i prefer just to touch the girls whixh is all i have done ie foreplay

sex is not a necessity

btw caqn you twll me what is making out??

Wow your a lucky kid, just don't get caught because until you reach the age of consent(age 16) you can't have sex with a person over 18 or atleast it's illegal. And if you like her or love her, you won't tell anyone because she could go to jail for being with you. LOL but your a very lucky 14 year old to have sex with a 19 year old pretty blonde GOOD LUCK :)

• Sussex

shes risking getting in trouble as you are under 16, theres no reason why it should be not ok for a 14 yr old girl to have sex with a 19 year old boy yet ok for a 14 yr old boy. i dont think any self respecting 19 year old girl would want to go out with a 14 year old boy.

Only in America... lets be honest, if this 19 year old girl is falling for a 14 year old such as your self then she obviously has some unresolved issues (probably with her parents) and it all depends... has she got the "crazy eyes" because chances are if she's hot, she's crazy... like a scale type thing. but don't worry, you wont go out with her... if you really loved her then you wouldn't have asked the question, also if she ever sees your grammar then you'll have no problem (she'll dump you)

P.S. WTF DID I JUST READ!!!

Let me get this straight for you: it is considered rape when a boy over the age of 14'has sex with a girl who is under the age of 16 but isn't iligal for a girl over 16 to have sex with a 14 year old... No one can do anything about your relationship but because of the age gap (it may seem small for someone in their twenties but it's seems bigger for someone your age) it may be frowned upon but no one can say "you can't date!" unless your parents are really controlling...

damn i think your in the players club now, but seriously your way to young to be fu*king. just fyi she can be arrested for statutory rape at this moment so if you do keep doing this I would be keep it to myself. Anyway I mean you said shes falling in love with you but are you falling for her because if not then your just together because of the sex which would be understandable,not ideal, if you were the same age, but since your just a kid it really is not ok. Yeah I would probably end it or just wait a couple of years.

What will people do?! They will arrest her especially if you had sex! That's basicaly considerd rape in the eyes of the law. What you're doing is illegal and disgusting. She is an adult and you're a child! If you really care you should stop now before she gets arrested for rape of a child!

Tao of Badass a guide you will discover here https://tr.im/Q4Ntu won't just demonstrate how exactly to report a lady but it will even explain to you just how to restore your confidence.

Self-confidence is crucial and without it actually the simplest pick-up point on the planet won't get the needed effect.

Tao of Badass will coach you on the methods and practices to put on a lady from cheating for you, it will coach you on to learn her gestures and vision activities to understand what she is thinking and how to strategy her to produce quickly attraction and just how to talk with her thoughts to make her feel attracted to you. 

You might want to consider removing this post, because what your doing is illegal.

if you guys are caught having sex, she will go to jail for having sex with a minor. Just be careful.