What happens if i date an 19 year old girl? and im 14 years old. HELP! (IMPORTANT)?

there is this girl that she likes me, her name is Christina, and she is 19 years old her b-day is in 2 months, and i am 14 years old.and we were at this birth day party, and i was siting down, playing on my phone, than minutes later, she came and approach me and asked me whats your name?. and i told her my name.... show more there is this girl that she likes me, her name is Christina, and she is 19 years old her b-day is in 2 months, and i am 14 years old.and we were at this birth day party, and i was siting down, playing on my phone, than minutes later, she came and approach me and asked me whats your name?. and i told her my name. and when i saw that girl i taught she was pretty. so then she asked me for my number. and i knew that she was looking at my eyes, and lips? so than when the party was over. i went home and she text me. saying. (hey:D its Christina the girl from the party) than we had a small conversation, than she told me that im cute. than she told me(how old are you?) and i said 14 than she reply yay i knew it!! . and because i liked that girl. i asked her that if we can be friends. than we were friends later. and weeks later she invited me over her house, and she told me that her big sister just to live with her, she was 23, than she moved to another state. so she lives alone in her apparent now. and i taught that she lived with her parents, and i told her do you live by your self???? and she said duhh im 19. so we had conversations we watched tv, so than i was sitting very close to her in the couch, so than i looked at her than we stared to make out, but we made out for a long as time! so than, i was thinking if im 14 and she is almost 20!!! she is an adult! and im a freaking kid! and she was actually going off, with me because she stared to give me so good *** HEAD. and i liked because i know than an 13,14,15 year old girl wont do that kind of stuff to me, and she is totally a really beautiful blonde girl! and so i started to go to her house DAILY! and we were actually had sex:) and she told me that she really was falling in love with me. and she really mean it..and what i was thinking was what will people do if i go out with an 19 year old girl?????