How an innocent Sikh girl from Punjab become a porn star..............?

Sunny leon whose real name is '' Karejit Kaur '' became a Porn Star..........

is it not a disgrace to Indian and Sikh / Hindu Community............?

'' Sunny Leone (born Karen Malhotra; May 13, 1981) is an Indo-Canadian pornographic actress, actress, businesswoman and model of dual Canadian/American nationality. She was named Penthouse Pet of the Year in 2003 and was a contract star for Vivid Entertainment. Named by Maxim as one of the 12 top porn stars in 2010, she has also played roles in independent mainstream films and television shows. ''

http://www.killurtime.com/2012/02/13/sunny-leone-f...

• Ash786
    Favorite Answer

more like she became a hoe

2

Source(s): Live Sex Chat Website : http://CamGz.com/?uwAC
  • trudel

Sikh Girl Porn

Firstly she should get her portfolio together. This dosent need to be totally professional, just merely a collection of photos that show her without make up and with. Next photos that show off her figure posed and not. With those approach a reputable agency for just advice to see if she has "something" They will give an honest opinion. Which she must listen to. Oh and make sure she takes a relative along. I always made sure the people I shot did. Not only for reassurance but peace of mind for them both that I was genuine, and I was acting in a purely professional manner BE VERY WARY of people who just approach you in the street. Theyre usually after money (to produce a portfolio- which arent neccessary) or worse. On NO account move into the porn industry, its littered with burnt out girls addicted to drink drugs, and have serious mental issues. Another important point is that if your friend has got talent, then having worked in the porn industry will come back to haunt her. Her future ability to use her talents will be ruined. I used to help friends and friends of friends to photo and produce a simple portfolio for them. 2 went to work in a London agency. Though i must have helped 30 people. By doing that I learnt what the agencies wanted.

Punjabi Porn Star

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

'' Sunny Leone (born Karen Malhotra; May 13, 1981) is an Indo-Canadian pornographic actress, actress, businesswoman and...

Source(s): innocent sikh girl punjab porn star: https://biturl.im/ZrmqD

She was born in Canada. Kids that are born in the Western country often lose sight of their culture, religion and people. They tend to get misguided by society, and she is a result of that. And please, there are hundreds of actresses in the adult film world that are from South Asia. Also, you must keep in mind, a person who is religious and a person who is cultural is totally different. I can say that my parents are from India, but if I was born and raised in Canada, not knowing anything about my religion, culture or people, do I still get to call myself an Indian? No.

Malhotra is a Khatri family and they dont discipline their daughters like Jat Sikhs

• Mushu

What's this got to do with etiquette and why are you posting this in the USA section? And where is your question? You want opinions, then go to another place. This is not appropriate for YA

I'm sorry, I thought you had a question regarding etiquette.

If you're just looking for people to agree with you, find a chat room with like-minded individuals.

(I don't consider porn "actors" a disgrace - not even to themselves, so. . . I would prefer you take your holier-than-thou attitude elsewhere, and thanks.)

it looks to me that she is doing what she wants anyone can become a porn star...your sister your cousin your preachers wife......you never know about anyone and what they like to do...you could just think she is doing what makes her happy

No one is truly innocent except a child