If you could kiss a celebrity, who would you kiss?

I personally would kiss Britney Spears

I have no problem with Justin, he seems like a nice guy.

Favorite Answer

britney spears, emma stone, jennifer lawrence, scarlett johansson, katy perry, emma watson, kristen stewart, charlize theron, miley cyrus

Kim Kardashian

• AGM

Either Barbara Mori or Sarah Spain

Hugh Grant!

Daniel Radcliffe!! I've loved him for years, but recently, I've become obsessed!!!!!

He's one of those rare people who is adorable like a little kid, whose cheeks you want to pinch, AND is extremely & devastatingly sexy, who you want to date (& do other activities with... ;-) Lol.), at the same time. He's such a sweetie pie, so kind, very VERY handsome, has great natural comedic timing (on talk shows & in interviews, on SNL & also in his work, like HP & How to Succeed), very talented, an AMAZINGLY SUPERB singer & dancer, extremely super sexy, hysterically funny, incredibly charming, very quick-witted, gorgeous, very intelligent, makes wise career choices, has a husky, intoxicating, orgasmic, sexy talking voice & an extremely sexy accent, big, gorgeous, piercingly blue eyes & a sultry, smoldering stare that goes with them, scrumptious & delectable, soft, kissable lips, he's a cutie, extremely humble, a humanitarian, gracious, uses his celebrity status to work with causes to try & make the world a better place (the Trevor project) but doesn't publicize it just to get publicity (hem hem, Brangelina), he publicizes it to make people aware of the issues, he has a great physique & a fittt body, is caring, devoted to & appreciative of his fans & their support, is extremely hardworking, & just so super delicious!! I could go on & on...

I also saw him on Broadway in How to Succeed & he was PERFECT!!! BEYOND AMAZING!!! I fell even more in love with him after I saw the show! His facial expressions & mannerisms had me literally laughing so hard that I was gasping for breath! & he is an AMAZING & INCREDIBLE singer & dancer. I wish I had seen it earlIer in his run than I did so I could've seen it more than once!!! & I have to say that when his character was kissing Rosemary, for THIRTY SECONDS (in a row)!!, I was literally melting into a puddle of orgasm goo in my seat from watching him kiss! I wanted to jump up on stage & take her place!! My stomach tingles & other parts of me throb with jealousy when I watch him kiss! He looks like the most incredible, amazing, satisfying, passionate, & delicious kisser!!! *drool!!* He also seems like he'd be immensely satisfying & pleasing at other things as well... ;-)

But I really hope he comes back to Broadway (after taking a well deserved break!) because he's SUCH a natural at it!

Sorry. I'm rambling... But I can't help it when it comes to Dan! I have a feeling he's going to be around for a long time. :-) I hope I'm right!!!

Jared Padelecki

• Kamila

Taylor Swift, A kiss of her cheek, I love her like my older sister, I love her very much.

Either Niall Horan or Harry Styles. I love all of them, Niall and Harry just would be..

Rihanna or Selena Gomez

Taylor Lautner yummy sexy man.