If you could kiss a celebrity, who would you kiss?

I personally would kiss Britney Spears

Update:

I have no problem with Justin, he seems like a nice guy.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

britney spears, emma stone, jennifer lawrence, scarlett johansson, katy perry, emma watson, kristen stewart, charlize theron, miley cyrus

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Kim Kardashian

• AGM
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Either Barbara Mori or Sarah Spain

• 8 years ago

Hugh Grant!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Daniel Radcliffe!! I've loved him for years, but recently, I've become obsessed!!!!!

He's one of those rare people who is adorable like a little kid, whose cheeks you want to pinch, AND is extremely & devastatingly sexy, who you want to date (& do other activities with... ;-) Lol.), at the same time. He's such a sweetie pie, so kind, very VERY handsome, has great natural comedic timing (on talk shows & in interviews, on SNL & also in his work, like HP & How to Succeed), very talented, an AMAZINGLY SUPERB singer & dancer, extremely super sexy, hysterically funny, incredibly charming, very quick-witted, gorgeous, very intelligent, makes wise career choices, has a husky, intoxicating, orgasmic, sexy talking voice & an extremely sexy accent, big, gorgeous, piercingly blue eyes & a sultry, smoldering stare that goes with them, scrumptious & delectable, soft, kissable lips, he's a cutie, extremely humble, a humanitarian, gracious, uses his celebrity status to work with causes to try & make the world a better place (the Trevor project) but doesn't publicize it just to get publicity (hem hem, Brangelina), he publicizes it to make people aware of the issues, he has a great physique & a fittt body, is caring, devoted to & appreciative of his fans & their support, is extremely hardworking, & just so super delicious!! I could go on & on...

I also saw him on Broadway in How to Succeed & he was PERFECT!!! BEYOND AMAZING!!! I fell even more in love with him after I saw the show! His facial expressions & mannerisms had me literally laughing so hard that I was gasping for breath! & he is an AMAZING & INCREDIBLE singer & dancer. I wish I had seen it earlIer in his run than I did so I could've seen it more than once!!! & I have to say that when his character was kissing Rosemary, for THIRTY SECONDS (in a row)!!, I was literally melting into a puddle of orgasm goo in my seat from watching him kiss! I wanted to jump up on stage & take her place!! My stomach tingles & other parts of me throb with jealousy when I watch him kiss! He looks like the most incredible, amazing, satisfying, passionate, & delicious kisser!!! *drool!!* He also seems like he'd be immensely satisfying & pleasing at other things as well... ;-)

But I really hope he comes back to Broadway (after taking a well deserved break!) because he's SUCH a natural at it!

Sorry. I'm rambling... But I can't help it when it comes to Dan! I have a feeling he's going to be around for a long time. :-) I hope I'm right!!!

• 8 years ago

Jared Padelecki

• Kamila
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Taylor Swift, A kiss of her cheek, I love her like my older sister, I love her very much.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Either Niall Horan or Harry Styles. I love all of them, Niall and Harry just would be..

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Rihanna or Selena Gomez

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Taylor Lautner yummy sexy man.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.