Were to fine good chat sites for seniors?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

http://forums.delphiforums.com/dir-app/chat/ Delphi forums. Has chats and forums. Not all seniors but you can choose a room and then check the profiles of the ppl who are in the room to see what age they are.

Mumbe Jumbo Gumbo was reccomended by someone else and looks great. I registered, and forgot the write down my password. :) So I'l have to register again.

• 8 years ago

Are you referring to Seniors, as in old people?? Or as in high school senior class?

Chatting online is fun if you can find a group of people who are compatible with yourself. Look into book clubs, etc., and then you can discuss books you have read, for instance. Or cooking clubs online, if you like cooking. Go for a hobby you enjoy, then look on Google for discussion groups on that topic.

• Grx
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Yahoo messenger is as good as anywhere. Often people get to know each other after answering or asking questions and become friends. I have got to know two people on here

There used tobe ICQ,but that's nothing like it was 10 years ago, mostly foreigners and kids now

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I think you meant to type "where"? rather than 'were' . . .

I shall check back to see what others offer as suggestions, as I am curious to know a good answer to your question, also! In the mean time? Yahoo Answers is a good investment of time and energies! for me, at least.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jonds
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

You're there

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.