will the riots in the apple computer factory in china disrupt much needed merchandise from entering America?

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2405383,00.as...

The riot ended after two hours, after dorm administrators reported the case to local police and hundreds of officers arrived at the scene to suppress the violence. Dozens were arrested.

this could be a bigger problem then Obama and his re-election, the national debt and the Occupy movement put together.

apple needs to fire all the people and replace them with machines ASAP before production is seriously affected. last thing we need is prices to go up from a shortage

Update:

then again, if they got paid real wages and had decent work hours and better working conditions then everything would be silky smooth, then again that might increase prices by a few bucks....

Update 2:

unions are what they want and need, to bad nobody here cares and only want cheap, cheap and cheap.

if they were not Chinese and were Hispanic or Black and made anything else but stuff for apple,. then people would be marching in the streets...

you know it's true. this is sad....

Update 3:

comrade: wake up and smell the coffee, they make everything for apple, just like if apple paid samsung to make there ipads and Iphone and samsung used 10 year old kids 20 hours a day and paid them 1buck a day, do you blame samsung or apple?

Beyonce, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Simpson, Ralf Lauren, Polo etc.. does not make her own line of clothes and materials, they have contractors, and sub contractors, from the assembly line to the materials and etc... is it right for them to use child labor under harsh work conditions and say, 'its not my fault' the people i hired is responsible.

Update 4:

Arthur: yes Apple stuff is way overpriced, i was referring to there large profit margin with them getting everything dirt cheap at the expense of others who seem to be forced to work or never have a job again and starve to death.

America has been threw this once. i thought we were better then that now, but for some odd reason when it comes to Apple, it does not matter.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You say much needed, I disagree, I do not own one Apple product, so they must not be needed, maybe desired, lusted for, coveted? But not needed.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

That's not an Apple factory. Apple is a corporation that sells technological consumer goods. They sell these goods by making contracts with a department of China's ruling class, called Foxconn, which buys raw materials and the means of production. Many little girls and boys are kept in dorms there, and strikers are shot on the spot.

Your fetishism for Obama is quite despicable. He has failed to do what many American presidents do in capitalism, to establish an industrial policy. The U.S. is the ONLY country in the world without an industrial policy. This is me criticizing Obama from the point of view of a capitalist.

From the point of view of a Marxist, Obama has helped to cut food stamps, increased the amount of debt citizens owe to the ruling class, and the working class is being plundered under his leadership.

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

First of all, apple is hardly "cheap cheap cheap". Secondly, that is why all the electronics I buy say made in Taiwan where the average work week is just over 40 hours and electronics engineers make up to $30,000 US a year.

• 8 years ago

Don`t let Apple back into America! Traitors!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Don't worry, the Chinese government doesn't allow unions just like Walker, so they know how to punish unruly workers who think that 10 cents an hour is unacceptable.

• 8 years ago

only if the workers do not get a penny more a day,,,,,,,,,see making cheap stuff expensive is a art big corps learned the easy way....dr

Source(s): A real copper penny thats the ticket and big corps can sell the product for 900.00 or more each.....but thats not a real copper penny winks
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

apple products are a rip off. i would never buy it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.