Why are Lady Gaga fans ANNOYING?

A lot of her fans think she is a god! They think she is the best artist and everyone else sucks. They go on other popular artist videos on youtube and post hate. Like on Madonna, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Adele, Nicki Minaj, Kesha, etc. EVERYONE! Why? do they have a life? Other fan bases dont do that. And after Adele won more grammys than gaga and she didnt win any..they posted hate on adeles videos, called her fat on twitter, facebook, etc. And after Britney Spears singles were more successful than gagas, they went crazy! And for Madonna, well...i dont have to explain. You know why. But whats the whole point? no all of them. just A LOT! Why? Are they jealous?

IM REPORTING ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WHO GAVE BAD AND MEAN ANSWERS!!!

• Д. J.
    Favorite Answer

Well, when someone has a negative reaction is because maybe they feel unsafe or they are afraid of something. Maybe that's why, 'Little Monsters' are always hating on everyone.

Lady GaGa instruct her fans, they most act and behave like 'freaks' to get attention and the society has the obligation to accept them no matter what.

The result: http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s72...

These people carry the 'Anti-Bulling' flag, yet they are the first to practice it. They also have an ageist ideology, they believe Lady GaGa will never grow old and any artist over 50 deserves death.

Lady GaGa and her followers should be treated as what they are, people with lack of oxygen in the brain, mental retardation and motor problems.

PS: They hate Madonna, because they can't assimilate the fact their idol is nothing but a cheap clone. http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg689/scaled.php?se...

▪ Career:

√ Madonna = 32 years

メ Lady GaGa = 4 years

▪ Titles:

√ Madonna = ‘The Queen Of Pop’, ‘The Empress Of Pop’, ‘The Goddess Of Pop’, ‘The Queen Of The Dance Floor’, ‘The Queen Of Disco’, ‘The Queen Bee Of Rock & Roll’, ‘The Queen Of Re-Inventions’, ‘The High Priestess Of Pop’, ‘The Queen Of The Universe’ & ‘The Queen Of Music’

メ Lady GaGa = ‘Mother Monster’

▪ Status:

√ Madonna = The world’s greatest female artist of all time

メ Lady GaGa = ‘Madonna Wannabe’

▪ Albums:

√ Madonna = 12 studio albums

メ Lady GaGa = 3 studio albums

▪ Voice:

√ Madonna = Mezzo-Soprano

メ Lady GaGa = Contralto

▪ Instruments:

√ Madonna = Guitar, drums and percussion

メ Lady GaGa = Piano and keytar

▪ Genres:

√ Madonna = Pop, Rock, Rock & Roll, Soul, R&B, Acoustic, Acoustic Blues, Gospel, Ballad, Retro, Alternative, Indie Rock, Punk, Instrumental, Ambient, Romantic, Speech, Lullabies, Duet, Disco, Club, Country, House, Original Score, Soundtrack, Musicals, Orchestral, Gypsy, Tango, Latin, Funk, New Wave, Dubstep, Techno, Dance, Electronic, Hardcore House, Hip-Hop, Trip-Hop, more…

メ Lady GaGa = Pop, Dance and Electronic

▪ Sales:

√ Madonna = 500 million albums sold

メ Lady GaGa = 23 million albums sold

▪ Fortune:

√ Madonna = Estimated at $1.5 billion

メ Lady GaGa = Estimated at $62 million

▪ Awards:

√ Madonna = 8 Grammys, 2 Golden Globes and 2 Oscars

メ Lady GaGa = 5 Grammys

▪ Acknowledgment:

√ Madonna = The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame

メ Lady GaGa = 22 years in the waiting, to (have the right) be nominated

▪ Controversies:

√ Madonna = The Vatican, crucifixion, homosexuality, lesbianism, sex, abortion, adoption, children’s books, Kabbalah, Orthodox church, war in Irak, Malawi, Super Bowl, more…

メ Lady GaGa = Meat dress, an egg and copying Madonna

▪ Others:

√ Madonna = Writer, composer, producer, director, actress, model, designer, entrepreneur and philanthropist

メ Lady GaGa = Composer, producer, model and activist

I like any of the current singers who write their own music, sing well and if they play an instrument, that is impressive. So, besides liking Gaga, given her talent on the piano and her nice alto voice, I also like Adele. She is quite impressive, as is Katy Perry and Rihanna. The rest amaze me in their ability to sell albums, given they have weak voices, lip sync and can't write music, but claim they can. Madonna is the only one I really detest. I am old enough to remember her putting herself on a cross and pretending she was Jesus. Having a whole book on her naked body and now she is dressing like a teenager in videos and dancing with young guys. The whole thing is just pervy imho. So, the only one on the list I lost any respect for is Madonna.You have a 53 year old dressing in cheer leading costumes with a baton and singing about girls and boys, while fondling young men old enough to be her son. Gross. Gaga is out there, but at least when she wants to be shocking, she has a meaning behind it all. She makes you think. Madonna has always shocked, just for the sake of it. I don't have a problem with anyone you mentioned, but Madonna. I remember her just being a jerk. She's still doing it. Complaining about a fan giving her flowers and all. She's all about her and her jealousy towards other singers is getting old. She hasn't just picked on Gaga, but Gaga is the one she is most threatened by. Why? Brittany wasn't as talented as Madonna, but Gaga is serious competition and Madonna can't take getting older and having someone outdo her at her own game. Insecure she is. Other than that, I don't dish on other singer. Adele is another one of my favorites along with Taylor Swift.

Dude lady gaga fan are not fans THERE MUNSTERS

Thats what lady gaga calls them Because is clearly that they are crazy munster plaging the univerese horrible music like lady gaga

Urgh we're not all like that... I think some take it too far but I have to agree with what some of them say.

Source(s): Little Munsta ;)<3
  • Hahahaha they are annoying to you because you don't like lady gaga, and they see her like God because she is the best artist for them

Because they like Lady GaGa....

To be fair, I liked Poker Face and Paparazzi.

• Isis

Why are we annoying? Why are you complaining about Lady Gaga fans? You should see Justin Bieber's fan base. Now his fans (Beilebers) are crazy!....

• ?

Do you really care about what everyone thinks?

• ?

How the hell should I know?

gaga is annoying.......