Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

YOLO really a good idea?

I recently realized, you do only live once! What do you think? I really want to ask this guy i like out, and im finally getting the courage!(: i just dont know if it is worth the risk! Ahh help?(:

9 Answers

Relevance
  • pk
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm saying no.

But only because I hate the acronym YOLO.

I say grow some balls and go for it.

Whatever "it" may be.

• 9 years ago

DO IT NOW. Inaction leads to fear and yes you do only live once so you might as well live it up. Ask him out. Look at it as a win-win situation. The guy says yes and you conquer your fear. Think, believe then act. Good Luck

-UR

• 9 years ago

Do it. There's no point in waiting and any awkwardness that may come will only last a week or 2 at the most.

• 9 years ago

Ooops, I thought you were referring to Yolo County in Caifornia.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

What have you got to lose?? He says yes, and you try it! He says no, and you're no worse off than you are now!!

Bite the bullet!! You never know what might happen!!

Good luck :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Go for it ! he might surprise you and feel the same ! :) it may be awkward for while if he doesn't but its life and everyone gets rejected once in a while . but just feel happy with your decision if you decide to tell him :) good luck ! x

Source(s): life
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

If you don't mind if he says no, then go ahead. Taking chances can be fun but they may hurt you

• 9 years ago

YEAHHH do it YOLO if he says yes , then great , if he says no then no big deal!!! YOLO!!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yes do it yolo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.