Paranormal question? a story my mom and brother keep telling me.?

ok so my mom keeps telling me about how my brother tells her hes expirience with a stuffed animal he had when he was young. i really dont remember this at all. but he really dosnt like talking about it but when he feels like it thats the only time my mom has all ears open. but she had told me that when i was a... show more ok so my mom keeps telling me about how my brother tells her hes expirience with a stuffed animal he had when he was young. i really dont remember this at all. but he really dosnt like talking about it but when he feels like it thats the only time my mom has all ears open. but she had told me that when i was a little girl i was around 7 or 8 yrs and my brother 5 he had a tasmania devil stuffed animal you know TAZ from the cartoon at the time they were so popular. anyway so she said that i had told her one time that my brother kept pulling down my pants at night and wouldnt let me sleep but i dont recall. and then she said that he told her mommy it wasnt me it was the doll!. she asked to see it and he showed it to her and she said that he had said he would come to the room and tell him to do things to me even murder me. and that if he wouldnt do those things he would do something really bad to him. and that when he closed his eyes and opend them again he saw a roach then two and then all of a sudden alot crawling on the celing idk. i dont relly remember this but that is what she told me. and then she got rid of it and gave it to my aunt (15yrs at that time) then my aunt said that the doll was chocking her at night and screaming for my grandma and my grandma saw the taz devil on top with his hands on her neck but at that time he played just simply a toy. so they put it away in the garage but recently my mom said she found out where it is and wants to burn it just in case soemthing in it is still in it. so do you think this is just a made up story or could something like this really happen? and my brother keeps telling my mom also how he feels like something is following him all the time. hes now 20yrs. he had also said he had seen death at somone elses house.