Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 9 years ago

Which name flows the best for my story?

She's sixteen. Anna (Annabelle) Jensen, Natalie Jensen, or Alice Jensen? I'm using Anna so far, but I don't know if I should change it. Her boyfriend's name is Hunter Evans. Which would go best with that? Thanks so much.

Favorite Answer

Either Alice or Anna.

If you think Anna flows better with the plot, go with it. Nobody can decide better than you!

Natalie just seems too modern and hip and rough to flow with the less-common, more romantic name of Hunter. Also, Natalie Evans doesn't sound very good to me. However, Anna Evans or Alice Evans does.

I also like pairing up name meanings with the personality of the character. It sometimes helps me decide. (This isn't saying you should do this always. I wance had a bully named Alexis, and Alexis means protector of mankind) So between those three names you might want to see what they mean and look at that to decide which names are better. But if you really like the name Anna don't change it. You should own your work, not change it because somebody says something else is better.

Alice Jensen has a good ring to it. I'd go with that one. Plus it flows with Hunter Evans.

• Ann D

Alice

i like Natalie myself

• Adios

Here are 2 of my choices:

EMMA. -- or -- HANNAH. ?

In fact Hunter and Hannah sound great together, don't you agree??!