Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 9 years ago

Which name flows the best for my story?

She's sixteen. Anna (Annabelle) Jensen, Natalie Jensen, or Alice Jensen? I'm using Anna so far, but I don't know if I should change it. Her boyfriend's name is Hunter Evans. Which would go best with that? Thanks so much.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Either Alice or Anna.

If you think Anna flows better with the plot, go with it. Nobody can decide better than you!

Natalie just seems too modern and hip and rough to flow with the less-common, more romantic name of Hunter. Also, Natalie Evans doesn't sound very good to me. However, Anna Evans or Alice Evans does.

I also like pairing up name meanings with the personality of the character. It sometimes helps me decide. (This isn't saying you should do this always. I wance had a bully named Alexis, and Alexis means protector of mankind) So between those three names you might want to see what they mean and look at that to decide which names are better. But if you really like the name Anna don't change it. You should own your work, not change it because somebody says something else is better.

• 9 years ago

Alice Jensen has a good ring to it. I'd go with that one. Plus it flows with Hunter Evans.

• Ann D
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Alice

• 9 years ago

i like Natalie myself

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Adios
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Here are 2 of my choices:

EMMA. -- or -- HANNAH. ?

In fact Hunter and Hannah sound great together, don't you agree??!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.