Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is the best payroll software for a company with about 15 employees?

What is user friendly, can be used with duplicate business checks/stubs attached and a non computer expert like myself could learn fairly quickly? We are currently handwriting all payroll, it is a very time consuming task. I'm looking for a way to set up a simple system where I simply plug in the weekly info and the software does the calculating. It's very important that I can use this program in conjunction with the specific type business duplicate/top stub attached checks we use. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Favorite Answer

Have you tried asking your local bank? I know Bank of America has online Payroll where you plug in the numbers and they do it for you.

• Neil

The popular small business accounting systems MYOB & Quickbooks have payroll add ons.

There are actually some free payroll applications on the iPhone and other androids you should take a look at them (: