Gaming Mouse vs Diablo III?

This is pretty much a huge, huge first world problem, but I'm pretty torn.

I've been looking for a new game to play; I'm really into RPGs, specifically PC games, and was considering buying Diablo III, a game I like a lot (have the starter edition) and want to get into.

On the other hand, I've wanted a gaming mouse for quite some time (I've always thought they looked cool, AND with pretty bad genes [specifically those pertaining to weak bones and/or possible arthritis] my right hand often starts to hurt with my currently pretty uncomfortable mouse in longer than average sessions).

My gaming budget right now only allows for one, so, Yahoo, which should I go with?

• ?

WoW is a £10 subscription price. Diablo 3 is not. WoW can last you for literally years. Diablo 3 can last you for about 2 months. When you do not intellect paying the subscription fee then WoW is with the aid of far the simpler sport to get. The most important minus to the video games is that Blizzard will drain you of all your gaming enthusiasm and joy earlier than the year is out. Diablo has very constrained gameplay. WoW, as mentioned above, is looking to become Kung Fu Panda (Pandaren). However, the journey for you to MoP (Mists of Pandaren) will probably be a quality one. Investigate out GW2 (Guild Wars 2), performed the beta variant, like it, have it.

Well a gaming mouse is always handy but if your tied to a budget then I say stick with diablo 3 cuz you can always get a gaming mouse any time but u mite want to go for the game while it's still hot and everyones playing it. Trust me you don't want to be that person barely starting dablo 3 when Others have completed it or done playing it

the gta series,until gta iv,were addictive because there was lots to do,see,and its every thing you want to do in real life,but get away with it.hope this helps.