Gaming Mouse vs Diablo III?

This is pretty much a huge, huge first world problem, but I'm pretty torn. I've been looking for a new game to play; I'm really into RPGs, specifically PC games, and was considering buying Diablo III, a game I like a lot (have the starter edition) and want to get into. On the other hand, I've... show more This is pretty much a huge, huge first world problem, but I'm pretty torn.

I've been looking for a new game to play; I'm really into RPGs, specifically PC games, and was considering buying Diablo III, a game I like a lot (have the starter edition) and want to get into.

On the other hand, I've wanted a gaming mouse for quite some time (I've always thought they looked cool, AND with pretty bad genes [specifically those pertaining to weak bones and/or possible arthritis] my right hand often starts to hurt with my currently pretty uncomfortable mouse in longer than average sessions).

My gaming budget right now only allows for one, so, Yahoo, which should I go with?