Similarities & Differences between Canada and Africa?
Please name some similarities and differences between Canada and Africa
thanks in advance
- Anonymous8 years agoFavorite Answer
Canada has Black people
Africa has Black people
Canada has White people
Africa has White people
Africa has tons of muslims
Canada has even more muslims
Canada has even more Chinese than that
Africa has only 2 1/2 of those in the entire continent.
Africa is hot as hell
Canada is freezing cold
Whenever I go from my air conditioned office in Santa Monica to where my employees, aka the 99% work, I always announce myself with a jovial and very casual: "well what do you know? it's like going from Canada to Africa!" Those people work hard and it can get pretty hot so I figure I'd cheer them up by letting them know I'm cool and hip talking their causal language and I'm hot too when I'm amongst them. But hey, it's Santa Monica, they don't need the a/c. I do. If I lived in Alaska I would sleep with the windows open and the a/c on. In January. Hope I helped!
- sarahLv 44 years ago
SIMILARITIES: - each are as an alternative gigantic lots of land. - each have mosquitoes - both have been as soon as dominated with the aid of the British empire - both have a particularly impressive waterfall - each have cities and towns populated by people. Differences: - One is a country, the opposite is a continent. - they're not shaped the identical at all. - Canada has only had one civil battle, which was once a 20-minute bar fight. - Africa has never fairly identified peace from coast to coast. - Canada is noted for ice hockey, Africa is noted for AIDS. - clearly, there are too many variations to record. But those are a number of.
- Obi Wan KnievelLv 78 years ago
- Both are rather large masses of land.
- Both have mosquitoes
- Both were once ruled by the British empire
- Both have a really impressive waterfall
- Both have cities and towns populated by people.
- One is a country, the other is a continent.
- They're not shaped the same at all.
- Canada has only had one civil war, which was a 20-minute bar fight.
- Africa has never really known peace from coast to coast.
- Canada is famous for ice hockey, Africa is famous for AIDS.
- Actually, there are too many differences to list. But those are a few.
- RuthLv 58 years ago
Canada is a country. Africa is a continent comprised of many different countries. Why not try looking up "Canada" on Wikipedia and then "Africa" on Wikipedia?
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 8 years ago
Canada is a first world country, Africa is a third world country. We have a very good economy here in Canada. Africa does not. Canada has democracy, Africa does not.