a VERY aggressive form of leukimia ?

The main character in my story is a ten -- year -- old boy who meets a girl his own age with leukimia . She has an especially aggressive form of leukimia . Can anybody tell me about an especially aggressive form of leukimia ? Thank you in advance for your answers .

Favorite Answer

B-cell prolymphocytic leukemia is a more aggressive, but still treatable, form of leukemia. The malignant B cells are larger than average. The name is commonly abbreviated B-PLL.

• David

Please do not write a story with children having cancer unless you have experienced it. If you don't know what it's all like, not just the disease, but the diagnosis, the chemotherapy, the other parents at the hospital, the night time fevers, the side effects, the anxiety that never goes away, just don't write about it.

I have experienced it and know other parents who have. Someone who doesn't know about it and tries to depict it is being insensitive and foolish.