Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 9 years ago

Why did ZP Theart leave Dragonforce?

I know this was a long time ago, but I recently found out ZP Theart left Dragonforce, and after a good amount of time spent researching, I still couldn't find the answer. Please explain to me the reasoning for his actions

4 Answers

Relevance
  • coma
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Zp Theart

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Why did ZP Theart leave Dragonforce?

I know this was a long time ago, but I recently found out ZP Theart left Dragonforce, and after a good amount of time spent researching, I still couldn't find the answer. Please explain to me the reasoning for his actions

Source(s): zp theart leave dragonforce: https://tr.im/b5SN3
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Dragonforce Singer

• 9 years ago

He left "due to insurmountable differences within the band". This didn't really give much away though. I did some research on this back along, and his proper reasons were that he felt that the vocals were being treated like an instrument rather than vocals. He described some of the songs as having "no room to breath" during them, some of them you could kind of see his point, i.e. lost souls in endless time has very little breaks between each line. Although there are a significant amount of instrumental parts in each song as well. So basically he left because he found the songs too hard to sing.

He's in a new band now called Jakub Ziemba.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.