What ps3 games should i buy?
Im about to buy a new ps3 and i wanted a list of good games to buy for my ps3
Make sure the game came out after 2010
Dont tell me to buy battlefield 3, mw3, lbp, killzone, or gt5 cause i have them
Games must be $19.99-39.99
- ZGirl GamerLv 78 years agoFavorite Answer
- Assassin's Creed
- Assassin's Creed II
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
- Assassin's Creed Revelations
- Assassin's Creed III (Coming out this October.)
- Borderlands (FPS/RPG, quite fun.)
- Borderlands 2 (Coming out this September, sequel to Borderlands.)
- Final Fantasy XIII (JRPG)
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Sequel to above)
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII (Unrelated to above and not released yet. Go check out a trailer.)
- The Last of Us (Not yet released, go check out a trailer.)
- Jak and Daxter Collection (PS2 classic remade for PS3. Supports HD 720p, supports 3D, and supports Trophy information. It's J&D, 'Nuff said)
- The Sly Collection (PS2 classic remade for PS3. Supports HD 720p, supports 3D, and supports Trophy information.)
- Prince of Persia Classic Trilogy (PS2 classic remade for PS3. Supports HD 720p, supports 3D, and supports Trophy information.)
- Prince of Persia
- Infamous 2
- Little Big Planet
- Little Big Planet 2
- The Sims 3
- Metal Gear Solid Collection (PS2 classic remade for PS3. Supports HD 720p, supports 3D, and supports Trophy information.)
- Metal Gear Solid 4
- Armored Core 4
- Army of Two (TPS, but awesome; especially for Co-op.)
- Army of Two The 40th Day (Sequel to above.)
- Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
If you get the Assassin's Creed series, make sure you play it from the very beginning, or it will just completely ruin amazing games, storyline and series. Same with anything else if it has a sequel. Make sure you play a game series from the beginning, or it will just ruin the series. It's pointless to get the second or third game in a series if you don't play from the beginning. It's just silly.
Hope that helps.
P.S: Your answer to a question about an internal HDD is wrong about being ok to be 7200RPM by the way. That's actually TOO MUCH for the system to handle and it can overheat or damage itself if one of those is inside of it. It MUST be 5400RPM, no higher no lower. Lower isn't powerful enough, higher is too powerful. Though I'd let you know so you don't mess up your PS3 when you one day decide to upgrade the HDD inside it.
- DaffyDillyLv 78 years ago
Batman: Arkham Asylum or Arkham City. Arkham Asylum came out in 2009 but its still a fine game.