Help please! Baby names?!?

I am having twin girls!!!! My husband and I cannot decide on the two names so please choose your top two out of these. Thanks so much! Oh and please keep in mind that his last name is DuBois, and our children are taking his last name, not mine.) Thanks again! :-)

Kerry DuBois

Amber DuBois

Christina DuBois

Kayla DuBois

Sarah DuBois

Erica DuBois

Mary DuBois

Angela DuBois

Casey DuBois

Best Answer

Kerry DuBois- Cute. But, just cute...

Amber DuBois- This is the name of a young girl who was murdered in San Diego a few years ago and it was highly publicized- stay away from this one.

Christina DuBois- This is really cute!

Kayla DuBois- not so much- It's tooooo cute or somthing.

Sarah DuBois- not so much but mainly because we had a ghost in my elementary school named Sarah and it freaks me out stil a little (lol)- otherwise I think its cool.

Erica DuBois- This sounds reallllly good together

Mary DuBois- Too old of a name

Angela DuBois- Too popular of a name, at least in California it is.

Casey DuBois- Nooo, reminds me of the Florida Mom that was on trial for murder, bad choice here.

First of all, congratulations on twin girls!

My choices would be Angela and Sarah DuBois :) This is because I don't like the names Kerry, Amber, Christina, Kayla, and Erica. Mary is too common and my dogs name is Casey so I couldn't picture it as a little girls name. Plus I think Angela and Sarah so together nicely :)

Good luck with the girls!

Sarah DuBois

Kerry DuBois

The other ones sound like prostitute names, lol. Good luck! :)

Amber DuBois and Erica DuBois, but they are all beautiful names :)

I like Erica and Christina. Especially Christina DuBois. It just rolls off the tongue well. Just a thought though, it might be better spelled Krystina. It's not as common. Just another one that's similar to Christina is Katrina. Krystina and Katrina DuBois. I like it...

Kerry and Casey

Amber and Sarah

Angela and Erica

Sarah & Erica DuBois are really pretty (:

Congratulations !

Kayla and Christina

Don't like Sara

Kerry

i think all twins should have the same first letter in there name, just makes sence because they are twins.. although my favourite 2 out of those would be Casey and Erica

I don't like any of them... you should name them grace and lily dubois or sophia and grace dubois

CONGRATULATIONS AND LOOK LUCK WITH UR TWINS!!!!!!!!! :)

Source(s): i'm am a profesional baby namer... i came up with blue ivy for beyonce and jay z