Is it rude to wear a hat at the dinner table?

The queen left her hat on at the dinner table

Best Answer

I was always told a man is to take his hat off a the table and a lady can keep hers on. That's how my mom has it, my brothers have never been allowed to wear their hat at the table.

• kamm

my cousin used to positioned on a baseball cap to the table , whilst he grew to become into at our grandmothers homestead she could rigidity him to take it off, nicely he did and all we could do grew to become into gasp, it gave the impact of he hadn't washed his hair in a year and his brow grew to become into lined in purple uncooked zits, this form of zits that are 0.5 a centimetre above the exterior floor with huge white or green heads, all of this grew to become into crowned off by skill of the scent of unwashed 15 year old boy. no longer very advantageous, yet he extremely might desire to have saved the hat on. no matter how impolite, any how she sent him from the table and made him take a shower, he ended up wearing considered one of my gran's boyfriends shirts which grew to become right into a XXXL on a boy who grew to become into tall and equipped like a bean ballot.

yes I think it is, my boyfriend always does instead of doing his hair. I always tell him to take it off

YES, IT IS. I also don't get it why those royals do that. I guess it's acceptable in their country whatever.