Can I break a contract with my realtor?

I have been with my realtor for two years now, house has not sold. I decreased the price by $100,000.00 and I know it is priced correctly. The home belongs to myself and my ex husband. The reason I want to break the contract is because the realtor is playing both sides. My ex complains why the house is not sold... show more I have been with my realtor for two years now, house has not sold.
I decreased the price by $100,000.00 and I know it is priced correctly.
The home belongs to myself and my ex husband.
The reason I want to break the contract is because the realtor is playing both sides. My ex complains why the house is not sold and the realtor tells him I am not allowing him to show the home which is not true at all. When I ask my realtor he is very kurt and rude and denies the conversation. I know the realtor is not pushing our home because he has multi million dollar waterfront homes he would rather sell. Recently I texted him a question and he became angry and said, "Do not text me, that's not how I like to do business".
Anyway, the contract is until August but i want to remove this nasty condescending realtor. What can I do??