Any sad movies or dramas worthy to be watched?

this maybe odd, but it has been a while since i cried while watching movies or dramas...anyone please suggest one or two for me...

Favorite Answer

Titanic (Drama, Romance - starring Kate Winslet and Leonardo diCaprio), Tristan and Isolde (Drama, Adventure, Romance - starring James Franco and Rufus Sewell), A Desitny of her Own (Drama, Romance - renamed 'A Dangerous Beauty' - starring Rufus Sewell), Captain Corelli's Mandolin (Drama, Romance - starring Penelope Cruz and Nicolas Cage), The New World (Drama, Romance - starring Colin Farrell, Christian Bale and Christopher Plummer), The Painted Veil (Drama, Romance - starring Naomi Watts and Edward Norton), Remember Me (Drama, Romance - 2010 - starring Emilie de Raven and Robert Pattinson), Rabbit Hole (Drama - 2011 - starring Nicole Kidman and Aaron Eckhart), Beyond Borders (Drama, Romance - starring Angelina Jolie and Clive Owen), A Little Princess (Drama), Australia (Drama - starring Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman), Moulin Rouge (Drama, Romance, Music - starring Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor), Miss Potter (Drama, Romance - starring Renee Zellweger and Ewan McGregor), The Last Song (Drama, Romance - starring Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemmingworth), A Walk To Remember (Drama - starring Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling), Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (Drama - 2012 - starring Sandra Bullock and Tom Hanks), My Sister's Keeper (Drama - starring Abigail Breslin and Charlize Theron), The Ultimate Gift (Drama, Romance - starring Abigail Breslin), Becoming Jane (Drama, Romance - starring Anne Hathaway and James McAvoy), The Conspirator (Drama - 2010 - starring Alexis Bledel, Evan Rachel Wood and James McAvoy), Losing Isaiah (Drama - starring Halle Berry), Stepmom (Drama - starring Julia Roberts and Susan Serandon), Dying Young (Drama, Romance - starring Julia Roberts), The Blind Side (2009 - starring Sandra Bullock), The Help (Drama - 2011 - starring Emma Stone), A Little Bit of Heaven (Drama, Romance - starring Kate Hudson)...

Hope that helps :) Its all I can think of right now!

• Amy

Try "Basketball diaries". It is a movie based on a true story about 4 teenage boy's about 16 year's old living in New York city and they go to a Catholic high school and they are all on a basketball team and are inspired by the sport so much. They are also into alway's getting high and screwing around just living life while they can but sadly they all go down hill and get into herion and they all get kicked out of school and they're homes and forced to live out on the street's of New York city fighting to get they're drug's and to stay alive. I cried at the end. It is so realistic. LEONARDO DICAPRIO play's the lead role as the teenager who get's screwed up into the drug's. It is an awesome movie.

Check out The Color Purple, Directed by Steven Spielberg and starring Whoopi Goldberg and Oprah Winfrey.. Nearly made me Cry

Source(s): Showbiz Forums http://showbizforums.net/

Hachi: A Dog's Tale (2009) [i cried so much, so sad & loved it]

A drama based on the true story of a college professor's bond with the abandoned dog he takes into his home. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1028532/

Read the reviews: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1028532/reviews

The Stoning od Soraya M. I cried like a baby

Bridge to Terabithia I was balling my eyes out the whole second half of that movie.

some great movies are the notebook, remember me, marley and me, dear john, or you could even go see men in black 3 the ending is so sad

Source(s): what ive watched

- DragonHeart

- There Will Be Blood

- New Police Story

- The Bucket List

- Shawshank Redemption

Seven Pounds is really the best movie imo, you should watch it! It's so good...