I just finished all the Harry Potter books, and the Hunger games trilogy. What else is along these lines?

Favorite Answer

Twilight ( you more likely already know)

Shiver,Linger,Forever- by Maggie Stiefvater

Inheritance cycle- by Christopher Paolini

Abandon Trilogy by, Meg Cabot

City of Bones by, Cassandra Clare

Matched, by Ally Condie

There are all Series books

If you like Hunger Games you might like Girl in the Arena, Enclave, The compound, Divergent, Delirum, The Eleventh Plague,Eve

• sabala

Which e book sequence did you like? Why? -- i like the starvation video games, in spite of the incontrovertible fact that it ought to be Harry Potter. i've got grown up with the sequence. this is amazingly written, and has each perfect ingredient a e book ought to have. Which e book sequence do you think of will final longer? Why? -- Harry Potter. There are greater books interior the sequence and incredibly honestly everyone, whether they do no longer merely like the books, likes the action pictures or is familiar with of the sequence. Even after the appropriate action picture final year, people nevertheless communicate approximately it. Which do you think of had greater beneficial instructions and morals? Why? -- i'm sorry. i comprehend this is rather annoying, yet I ought to assert the two. They the two ought to do with friendship, kinfolk, scuffling with for what you have faith in, etc. And, finally, which had greater beneficial love (no longer merely romance, love), journey, secret, action, and suspense? -- Harry Potter had greater beneficial secret and love. i think as though the affection became unimaginable. The characters grew up with one yet another, and as quickly as I study the Prince's tale...I nevertheless bawl merely questioning approximately it. It additionally had greater beneficial secret, with conversing of Voldemort's existence and all...I nevertheless ask your self greater approximately that. And, whilst it has to do with action and suspense, i think of the starvation video games won over by capability of slightly. So, average, which e book sequence did you think of became greater beneficial? -- Harry Potter. Hogwarts is my residing house. this is the place i'm accepted, and enjoyed, and that i will continuously turn to it.

Well, I loved both those book series...I also loved:

The Mortal Instruments, by Cassandra Clare

The Infernal Devices (smae author)

Percy Jackson (series), by Rick Riordan

Hope that helps.

my favorite after HP AND THG is a book called Graceling!

it is a book by by kristin cashore. There are three in the series as far as i know.

It is a funny book with a girl that is graced with killing. She can even kill someone with her little finger.

Summary:

Katsa has been able to kill a man with her bare hands since she was eight—she’s a Graceling, one of the rare people in her land born with an extreme skill. As niece of the king, she should be able to live a life of privilege, but Graced as she is with killing, she is forced to work as the king’s thug.

She never expects to fall in love with beautiful Prince Po.

She never expects to learn the truth behind her Grace—or the terrible secret that lies hidden far away . . . a secret that could destroy all seven kingdoms with words alone.

Divergent series by Veronica Roth

Graceling by Kristin Cashore

Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan

Maximum Ride series by James Patterson

Gone series by Michael Grant

They're all really good. :D

The Mortal Instruments series (Awesome)

My favorite books apart from the Harry Potter series.

• mfg

Besides the Percy Jackson books, Rick Riordan has several other series.

• percey jackson, narnia, tunnles, and the missing are all really good book series along the lines of harry potter and the hunger games!!!

Source(s): reading

Percy Jackson.

Read the hunger games again idid and they were just as great the

2nd time