Anyone else hate American society?

I despise American society as a whole, every single aspect I find disgusting. For instance, the "culture" revolves around unessesary consumerism, greed, ignorance, hyper sexualization, and violence. Here are several key points id like to make based on 19 years of living in this cesspool. Politics- 90% of... show more I despise American society as a whole, every single aspect I find disgusting. For instance, the "culture" revolves around unessesary consumerism, greed, ignorance, hyper sexualization, and violence. Here are several key points id like to make based on 19 years of living in this cesspool.
Politics- 90% of our politicians are overpaid corrupt bureaucrats who don't give a f*** about the working class American just there careers and salaries. If I need to name examples...your an idiot.

*The People- Americans in general consume way more then anyone else across the globe, they produce more waste then anyone else(including China & India with 4x the population), Americans weigh more then any other nation, personality wise the majority of Americans are self centered, ignorant, and shallow zombies fueled by materialize and there egos.
*Despite being the most powerful nation poverty in America is just as prominent as any other developed nation, millions rely on food stamps and welfare despite the fact we spend trillions on futuristic killing machines, war and bailing out Wall Street.
* America executes more people and has more violent crime then ANY other nation yet we boast about how moral and "Christian" we are.
* Thanks to Liberalism Americans have mastered the art of passive racism and collectivism, its downright frightening how so many fear Muslims, blacks, Latino, homosexuals, and atheists/agnostics.
* Americans are ignorant to the fact that they are literally eating garbage and the Govt is ok with it, even when they find out the truth(Corn syrup, mcdonalds pink slime, BGE), like cattle they continue eating the shyt without a second thought. They dont have a problem drinking fluoride even though its been proven to stunt cognitive growth and lower iq they just say "its good for your teeth"...idiots.

*And finally the biggest thing I hate about America is the people not only are ignorant to these facts, they get defensive and call u names just for bursting there bubble. Thank god the dollar is on the verge of collapse and this satanic society will be brought to a sudden end.
Update: @You make my brain hurt- You my stupid friend are an ignorant shyt, It should be clear from the first paragraph i am in fact American.
@Patriotic- Ron Paul 2012!!!
Update 2: @49 copperhead Believe me I would leave except for the fact that America has already polluted and raped the planet beyond repair, that last paragraph was about you.
Update 3: @ Alexandra, I have traveled 5 continents extensively and have mastered three languages, life in America is definitely "comfortable" but at what cost, the blood of millions of Iraqi, Afghan, and Libyan men women and children, we travel the world with our legions and STEAL all the natural resources under... show more @ Alexandra, I have traveled 5 continents extensively and have mastered three languages, life in America is definitely "comfortable" but at what cost, the blood of millions of Iraqi, Afghan, and Libyan men women and children, we travel the world with our legions and STEAL all the natural resources under the guise of humanitarianism...dont be so naive everything comes at a cost. Feel free to edit your answer.
Update 4: @ Alexandra, I have traveled 5 continents extensively and have mastered three languages, life in America is definitely "comfortable" but at what cost, the blood of millions of Iraqi, Afghan, and Libyan men women and children, we travel the world with our legions and STEAL all the natural resources under... show more @ Alexandra, I have traveled 5 continents extensively and have mastered three languages, life in America is definitely "comfortable" but at what cost, the blood of millions of Iraqi, Afghan, and Libyan men women and children, we travel the world with our legions and STEAL all the natural resources under the guise of humanitarianism...dont be so naive everything comes at a cost. Feel free to edit your answer.
Update 5: Dear Jon, your an f-ing prude no wonder you completely missed the point YOU are the idiot I can tell you use skepticism not actual logic to mold your opinion, see how far that kind of thinking gets you your holding your intellect back thinking that way.