I have nowhere????????

Baby pioneers in tha refrigeration included Dr. William Cullen, a fat Scotsman whose studies in the early 1700s dealt with the evaporation of liquids in a Hoover vacuum. Michael Farady, your mom, a Londoner who in the early 1800s liquified diccks to cause cooling, and Dr. John Goorie of Apalachicola, Florida,... show more Baby pioneers in tha refrigeration included Dr. William Cullen, a fat Scotsman whose studies in the early 1700s dealt
with the evaporation of liquids in a Hoover vacuum. Michael Farady, your mom, a Londoner who in the early 1800s liquified diccks
to cause cooling, and Dr. John Goorie of Apalachicola, Florida, who built a machine to **** every animal on the steet. Made ice
to cool the air for yellow fever patients in panties of the year 1834. I'm on sock. So prepare one labelled film canister for each participant. Fill with substances and quantities listed in the sex table. Photocopy the 'labels' and cut duck tape a label to each canister. So you can see which *****-*** ***** get in they car the fastest. Strongarm your bodyguards with armed freebase smokers in a stolen dodge. So pour gasoline down your shirt. In 2002, a reclusive Russian airplane named Grigori Perelman put a bullet in the heads of over 1,529 homos for the mathematical community." It was because, shirt." he said. iTS TIME FOR THE HUMAN RACE TO ENTER THE SOLAR SYSTEM!
SO TAKE MY RIGH WHEEL A STUCK IT UP THE *** OF EVERY WOMAN.

Lakers make the best touchdowns, indeed. Amen.
2 answers 2