Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 9 years ago

When singer justin bieber come in india?

when singer justin bieber come in india?

Favorite Answer

Justin Bieber has not released the tour dates for India nor anywhere over seas. As Justin Bieber has said, he is going to be starting his North American tour first. Justin Bieber most likely will not release the tour dates for India and over seas for quite a while, maybe when he is on his North American tour or he is shortly about to get off. You don't have to worry about Justin Bieber releasing the tour dates for India anytime soon.

• hickie

I used to hate him because all people else did. I jumped on the bandwagon because it looked cool. i'm 16 and male, yet his music is positive. I not in any respect looked previous it to ascertain the upstanding Christian below it. He replaced his hair form because human beings made relaxing of it, and he replaced his existence-form because human beings made relaxing of it. each and everything good and undesirable about Justin Bieber comes from his family contributors's values and how human beings take care of him from the internet.

No one knows.

But if he's going to India, he'll announce officially via twitter.