Dyshidrotic eczema that doesn't itch? Which specialist doctor to see?

I have had dyshidrotic eczema on my hands and feet seasonally for several years. They usually start appearing in May, get worse throughout summer, and heal by Fall. One thing is weird about my eczema though is that it doesn't itch at all. I have these fluid filled blisters that cover a lot of my palms and... show more I have had dyshidrotic eczema on my hands and feet seasonally for several years. They usually start appearing in May, get worse throughout summer, and heal by Fall.

One thing is weird about my eczema though is that it doesn't itch at all. I have these fluid filled blisters that cover a lot of my palms and soles, but they don't hurt or itch and I hear it's supposed to itch like crazy. Is this really eczema or is it another condition?

Also, which specialist should I see? An allergy doctor or a dermatologist? Thanks