Hi asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

請幫我中文翻英文

我朋友英文老師出了:如果可以選擇 會想成為什麼性別的人

朋友的回答:

我想當男生,因為男生有比較大的力氣可以做很多事情和工作,並且可以賺很多錢,也可以很晚回家,而且當男生體能很好可以運動很長一段時間,夏天時可以理平頭比較涼爽,不用像女生一樣留長頭髮很熱。

請幫我把這段回答翻成英文

請不要用網路的翻譯

謝謝

4 Answers

Rating
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I would like to be male, because males have more strength to get many things and jobs done, and they can make much money and go home late. In addition, males usually have better physical capability so that they can exercise for a long time, and they would feel cooler wearing a crew cut instead of long hair as most females do.

Source(s): 通過全民英檢中高級的自己+英英字典
  • 9 years ago

Why do you want to be a boy and not a man?

• 阿倫
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

朋友的回答:

我想當男生,因為男生有比較大的力氣可以做很多事情和工作,並且可以賺很多錢,也可以很晚回家,而且當男生體能很好可以運動很長一段時間,夏天時可以理平頭比較涼爽,不用像女生一樣留長頭髮很熱。

I want to be a boy because he has greater strength and can do many things. Besides, he still can earn a lot of money and come home late. He can exercise for a long period of time, and in the summer it's much cooler to have shorter hair. Don't have to have long hair like a girl.

• 9 years ago

如果可以選擇:會想成為什麼性別的人

If you have a choice: what gender of person would want to be

回答Answer:

I want to be boys because boys have a larger effort can do a lot of things and working, and you can make a lot of money, can also be quite late, and when the boys physical fitness is good exercise for a long time, flat head cooler in summer, do not have long hair like a girl is hot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.